True Nature

This isn't angsty per se b u t .

TW- gore

•°. *࿐

ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴏɴᴄᴇ.

•°. *࿐

"Loki," Felix called, whistling for his cat.

He had been searching for his cat for hours now, (only ten minutes) and he was afraid she was hurt somewhere and him being so sick and sniffly definitely wasn't helping.

"My Lord!"

The brunette turned to the breathy voice that called after him expectantly. "Did you find her?"

Akia nodded hesitantly, "Mammon has her- I am afraid he will hurt her."

"Thank you Akia," he smiled tautly in appreciation before walking past her, footsteps fast and heavy in a desperate attempt to save his poor, innocent kitty.

Although he probably should have asked her where Minho was because now he was lost and standing at the entrance of what every human imagined Hell to be.

Felix shuddered at the sight before him but was unable to tear his gaze from the shrivelled, featherless winged demon digging its teeth into a carcass- a human carcass, more pitiful spawns of Hell screeching as they joined savagely, uncaring of their claws digging into one another as they piled on top of one another, eager to devour.

Gasping, he stepped back, slamming a palm over his mouth to stop the contents within his stomach from escaping him, choking on his whimpers as he attempted to scurry away.

He should have never seen that.

A startled scream escaped him when a large palm clutched his shoulder and Felix spun on his heels, ripping himself away from whoever touched him only to find Minho peering down at him with a gentle smile.

"Are you looking for Chan?" Felix shook his head no- he wanted to be anywhere but here right now. But Minho ignored him, grinning toothly with a head tilt making Felix still at the unnerving sight. 

He knows Minho would never hurt him- could never hurt him, but that did not mean Felix did not fear the Prince of Greed.

"I'm sure Chan would love some company. Come, little mouse."

Even if Felix wanted to, even if he tried his best, the human was too weak to remove the demon's grip that was around his palm, holding his fingers like that of a princess but gaze forcing him to take steps he did not want to.

Minho led him past the feasting creatures that screeched and squealed, his knees trembling in fear and disgust, the ground beneath him uneven with rubble and debris, hot as though he was walking above a flame.

The path seemed to be endless, filled with the sound of Minho humming lowly and his own heartbeat that thudded in his own ears like impending doom.

The creatures huddled away from Minho, eyes cast away with silent wails, in fear and authority, creating a path for the two until finally, Chan came to view, seated above a tall pile of bones like it was his throne, an arm thrown over his knee and the other holding his head up, black orbs staring into Felix's blankly.

Felix wanted to fool himself into believing that the demon was not seated upon human bones.

But the dastardly smirk that was drawn across his face prevented him from doing so.