Ruffled feathers

horny bastards (lovingly)

•°. *࿐

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ,
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ,
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴀɢᴇ,
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ

•°. *࿐

The angel only stirred awake from his deep sleep thanks to the heavy aches that throbbed in and between his hips and back, his thighs stinging and throat sore. The mere thought of moving had him contemplating another brain-numbing slumber as he groaned before hoping to hide away from reality by shoving his face deeper into his pillow. Nearly every muscle that made his body was screeching at him and yet, Felix couldn't find it in him to regret a single second of his- their intense round, or well rounds rolling in bed.

Felix sighed rapturously, tilting to stare at his ceiling as he recalled all the fond memories of last night.

Chan was something else, to say the very least (which in hindsight, Felix should have guessed). He gave the angel all of himself, with pleasure and pain, love and restitution as he easily and eagerly coaxed orgasms out of the younger one by one until Felix floated into the seventh heaven, utterly and thoroughly fucked out.

He's pretty sure the demon only stopped because he passed out after his nth high (he lost count after the third), too drained to continue. If he wasn't already tired out, then he was sure the two would have kept at it all night and past the break of dawn.

There was just something about the warmth and joy that sex between the demon and angel provided that left the two creatures greedy and insatiable. It had the younger questioning how they stayed apart for so long before all of this.

The brunette exhaled again blissfully, moving slowly to hug Chan's now unoccupied pillow to his chest and rested his head on it whilst blinking away the sleep in his eyes lazily.

"Afternoon, my love."

Grinning tiredly, Felix returned the greeting with a shy blush painting his cheeks.

The demon was unashamedly staring at him in all his naked glory as he sat on the couch by the foot of the bed, the realisation of being in Hell once again hitting him belatedly. 

But he didn't have time to process any of that as the older stood to approach, his shirtless figure stealing his undivided attention, his loose pyjama pants highlighting all his flexing muscles.

His wings were unusually hidden, Felix noticed as he sat on the edge of their bed, fingers combing through the younger's untamed bed hair, touch gentle and making his eyelids flutter as his palm came down to cup his cheek, thumb caressing his cheekbone tenderly.

"Lay with me," he whispered, leaning into Chan's palm with closed eyes.

"Mh," Chan agreed simply, moving to lay down before slowly manoeuvring the smaller to rest on top of him, apologising whenever Felix flinched and winced before resting his palm between the younger's white wings and the other combing through brown locks.

"How come these haven't healed yet?" Felix questioned softly, worry tinting his curiosity as he traced one of many red lines, all whilst doing his best to ignore his embarrassment at the sight of all the scratch marks over the demon's chest and arm. He didn't wish to see the state of the older's back at this rate. Or himself, for that matter. He was most likely in a far worse state than Chan.