Seven Princes of Hell

I feel like a lot of yall might he confused with bits and pieces because you missed the chapter titled "No memory of us" - blame wattpad and its horrible notifications

•°. *࿐

"ɪ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏᴜʟ."

•°. *࿐

"That's....you. You're. We- Wow. Okay."

Nothing was okay.

Because here Felix was, staring at a flawless painting of himself- but not himself- and the demon standing behind him.

A demon.

Something was very not right in his head.

And how in hell (quite literally) was he the one in the painting?

Painted Felix was sitting on Chan's lap, cacooned by his wings and miniature in comparison to the demon who had a hand wrapped around his waist, fingers almost covering the entire expanse of his side. What was even more striking was the fact that neither of them were looking straight ahead, but at each other.

Felix wondered how he, the one in the painting, the one from the past, was able to keep eye contact with Chan's tenebrous gaze.

Nothing was making sense.

"I thought asking you questions would help me figure out whatever the fuck is going on but it's done nothing but make me even more confused." Felix turned, facing Chan with crossed arms as he tortured his bottom lip between his teeth.

Still, he refused to look into the demon's eyes and instead let his eyes wonder around the empty corridor, shivering when he felt like someone was watching him from the dark.

"Akia," Chan's voice echoed.

A lithe, slight body emerged from the shadows, scurrying closer to the demon's command, small wings flapping almost pathetically as they stumbled to kneel infront of Chan and Felix.

However the sudden movements yanked a yelp out of the startled human, Felix hurrying backwards, only to be stopped by the demon himself as he held onto his wrist and pulled him to stand closer.

"I-im sorry, your highness, I didn't mean to intrude! I wanted to- wished to see my Lord again," the shadow spoke, begging for forgiveness as they glanced at Felix repeatedly, who squirmed in discomfort under their worshipping gaze.

Chan had only grunted in reply before shooing them away and Felix watched as the stranger scurried passed them.

"Who was that?"

"Akia- she was your personal servant and she will still be serving you."

"Wait- why do I need a personal servant? No- nevermind," the brunette pulled his wrist out of Chan's hold and crossed his arms once more. "Explain why she referred to me as 'my Lord'."

"Because you are mine."

Felix was even more puzzled than before.

•°. *࿐

Dinner.

Or Lunch, or even breakfast.

Felix still didn't know what the time was, but he was eating.

Atleast he was supposed to be.

All he could do was gape at the demons around him.

Especially at the one with white hair, who had only grinned at him as they bowed to Chan in greeting before taking their seats around the dining table covered in food from all sorts of cuisines.