You Bring the Demon Out of Me

ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇ

•°. *࿐

"Lucifer"

Chan stiffened instantly as Felix's voice rang through his head, soft and gravelly with exhaustion. 

"He's here," the demon spoke under his breath, knowing the six demons around him undoubtedly heard him despite his whispered words. "Felix is here," he repeated. Breathier. Louder. Relieved.

With nothing more to say and eagerness making his fingers twitch, Chan abruptly disappeared into a pitch-dark cloud, shaking the rest of the demons out of their shocked stupor as they followed in tandem, not wanting to be left behind.

•°. *࿐

"I don't like them."

"Wow, thanks," Felix replied, rolling his eyes at Minho with a weak grin. "But same."

"I'm sure there's something we can do," Seungmin vocalised helpfully, eyes stuck on the brunette's wings, smile taut.

Chan watched the younger return the smile with one of his own, incapable of taking his eyes off him.

When he found Felix, back against his couch and dried blood coating his lips, the demon didn't even notice the extra limbs on the back of the brunette, too caught up in the bright grin aimed at him as his heart stuttered. His knees buckled to drag the latter into his arms, Felix limp and pliant in his hold as he too, gripped onto Chan as tight as his weakened state allowed.

The demon did not know what to say to appease their racing hearts and could only bury his nose further into Felix's neck, surrounding himself with the familiar smell of peaches- one he missed so dearly.

"What took you so long?" A whisper between the two, light and airy as he teased.

"I'm sorry," Chan replied, hearing Felix chuckle softly as he pulled away to look at him.

The younger, with tears clumping his lashes, hummed thoughtfully, trembling fingers tracing Lucifer's features with the gentlest of touches.

"You can't call me your little human anymore," Felix continued, the palm against his skin coming down to rest against the demon's jaw.

"No," Chan grinned, a claw twirling around a lock of brown hair as he finally glanced at the younger's fluttering wings. "Not anymore."

The realisation made Felix frown as he looked away. "I liked it though, it was- it was nice," he stuttered with the faintest of blushes enhancing his freckles.

The silence enveloped the two, with only the sound of their beating hearts thrumming loudly in their ears.

"Angel."

"Huh?" 

"My angel," Lucifer murmured to a confused, flushed Felix. "You're my angel now, little one."

The breath that escaped the angel was harsh and heavy, eyes glazing over with zeal, fingers lacing through black locks to drag the latter closer to him before trapping the older in a heated kiss laced with all his restrained emotions- of yearning, anger, grief, frustration and so, so much devotion and love for the demon who seemed to be fated for him in every life.

Only when Chan traced Felix's swelling lips with his rough tongue did he pull away hastily, the demon's black eyes glued to the latter's bobbing adam's apple as he swallowed a low moan. Chan puffed at the sight, ego boosted at the mere sight of the younger pulling away shyly.

"Are the others not here?" Felix questioned in hopes of moving the subject away from his embarrassment that had the demon smirking smugly.

"They're waiting outside."

"Why?"

 "So I can do this."

The older was quick to draw Felix into another kiss, deeper than the last, easily throwing him up onto the couch and leaning over him, legs slotting together comfortably and eagerly swallowing all the sighs and moans of the angel- his angel.

"You're sweeter than before angel."

"Wait- Chan, I don't think you want the others the hear you fuck me right now."

To say his words didn't shock the demon would be a lie.

He hovered above the brunette, muscles as tense as ever. eyes wide with black spreading like ink on paper around them and mouth agape, fangs elongating. "You-"

Felix only giggled playfully at him, sitting up and pecking him repeatedly, laughing harder when he couldn't respond, stunned to the bone. 

"Not so sweet now, huh?"

It took the younger manoeuvring around him to push him to sit on the couch before moving to be seated in his lap, for him to get his breathing in control, claws digging into the younger's hips as lust rushed through him like adrenaline.

He was sure Felix could feel it digging into him as well if the sly wiggle of his ass against his crotch was anything to go by. 

Little minx.

But Chan couldn't do anything about it as the angel sighed in relief as he rested his head against his chest, pulling his arm closer to hug, before curling in on himself. A complete contrast to the Felix lying under him a few seconds ago. Yet one he missed.

Without him having to ask, the demon allowed his wings to envelop the latter, till only his head was visible, knowing how much Felix enjoyed his cold warmth, as he enjoyed the younger's. 

And just as he settled, the door slammed open for six demons to storm through, all buzzing with joy at the sight of their oldest holding his loved one so close.

Felix brightened at the sight of them, welcoming them with a casual 'hi', arms trapped behind wings to move much or to even offer a slight wave.

However, it was his excitement from seeing the others that made his own white wings twitch, slowly becoming more and more visible to the others, leading to Minho's verbal dislike.

"I'm glad you're here." It was Changbin who spoke, a teasing grin slapped on his face. "Lucifer was a nightmare to deal with."

Chan snarled in warning only to be cut off by Felix, who perked up at the wrath demon's words.

"He missed you a lot is all Changbin is trying to say," Hyunjin hurried, trying to save his mate's life from being strangled out of him by the oldest prince.

At this, Felix tilted his head back to study his demon, shifting so that he could cup Chan's cheeks between his palms with ease. "I missed you a lot too," he muttered. eyes staring into the older's with understanding. "I felt like I was going insane without you."

"Leave," Lucifer ordered lowly and without glancing away from the angel in his arms.

Wordlessly, the six demons exited just as they entered, Hyunjin giggling excitedly as he followed after Changbin into a dark cloud.

•°. *࿐

I've had the WORST week ever and this chapter was an absolute bitch to write I've rewritten this 5 times alr but I'm glad I got it done, even if I don't like it :"D

bUT LIKE, a full smut chapter next uwu

Not long till this book is over too  </3