Note

So "Say you won't let go" has officially came to an end. Might write extras if i have time.

I admit It's a little disappointing with the way I ended it but I lost inspiration for more chapters.
I will come back with better stories once my exams are over.

Again, the fic has many shortcomings and a little boring, I'm sorry for that. Another reason is because I never intended to write a full story for my fics in the first place. I never had the intention to upload it fics here, I'm an introvert and insecure person who likes to sit at the corner of the room rather than socialize. So, the fics I wrote were originally meant to be left on Google docs files.

But because of you guys I'm able to overcome my lack of self confidence and not shy away from writing stories, good or bad. It doesn't matter anymore. I'll continue writing and improve myself to entertain you guys.

Once I come back I will officially starts "Reborn to Love you again" and also I will write the full story for my one shot "One night Stand" which will be entitled as "Endlessly". Both of them will have mpreg trope. For these two fics, I will definitely try to do daily updates and improve the writing.

Please do read and support my upcoming fics once I start updating the chapters.😊

Thank you everyone, I hope to see you soon.

Love, Jir.❤️

Btw, I'm from India, can you guys tell me where are you from??
I wanna know more about my readers. 😊❤️😊❤️