3

It has been weeks since the kidnapping incident but Pete hasn't woken up yet. When I was carrying him to the hospital I didn't realise his head was bleeding because of injuries. If I had known Pete was this injured I wouldn't have let that bastard die easily. I would have tortured him little by little but now that he's dead I can't do anything. Just praying everyday for Pete to wake up and stay by my side. Pete came to my life when I was at my lowest. I was searching for a light to drive away the darkness that had overshadowed my world. Then he came along and changed everything. How could I let go of the only thing that's keeping me sane?

I would sit by his side everyday telling him stories about my older cousin Tankhun, Arm, Pol, Porsche, Kinn, everyone that he cares about. Hoping he'll wake up from a coma sooner. The main family comes to visit him almost every day and they'll talk to Pete about how they're are doing and how they miss him everyday. They also tells Pete how they miss his cute smile that could light up the world. I will listen to them talking to Pete, quietly and attentively , so that I could retell those stories to Pete once he wakes up. I know he'll be very happy. Deep in my heart, I know Pete, even if he choose to be with me, but he'll always love and care about his loves even if they are from the major family and I'm someone from the minor family. Because he's that type of person, the kind that will always be there for you even if he doesn't say how much he loves them, instead he'll show his actions of love and care he have for his love ones.
My Pete, is one of a kind and I'm the luckiest man on earth.

Days turned into weeks but he showed no signs of waking up. Everyday was hard for me to live but I kept holding on for my baby. I would hide my emotions in front of others and pretend to be calm and fine while inside I'm not okay at all. 

Pete, when are you going to wake up? It's so lonely without you. Honey, once you wake up I'm never gonna let you get hurt. I'll protect you at all costs. I promise.

In a blink of an eye,two months passed by. One day I was in my office, sorting out all the mess left by my father. There is also that kid ,born a week ago ,from that disgusting woman. I don't know what to do with that kid, if I gave the child to an orphanage or for adoption, I'll appear as a heartless person in front of Pete which I don't really want to. For the time being, I'll move these things aside. Once Pete gets better I'll let him decide whether he wants to raise the child together with me.

As usual I went to the ward where Pete was, brought some fresh roses and went inside the room to see my beloved. 

There he lay like a sleeping beauty waiting for his true love kiss. If I kiss him like in the fairytales will he wake up? But if he doesn't, does that mean I'm not Pete's true love? I was scared of disappointment. But my heart kept urging me to try.

Just try, it says. So I did. 

I kiss him softly on his pale lips, the kind of kiss that doesn't contain lust or desires but love from within the deepest core of my heart. If Pete doesn't wake up then it's not because our love is not true but because the fairytales are false.

I kept staring at the beautiful face in front of my eyes. Something grabbed my hand. I turned to look only to find out it was Pete's hand that was grabbing mine. I looked at his face, his eyebrows were kneading into a frown, my wide eyes kept staring at him, unable to move for a moment. 

"Pete's waking up. Call Dr.Top." I ordered my men who were guarding outside the door.

Pete slowly opened his eyes, his thick and long lashes fluttered , looking as serene as ever. "Vegas." He called out my name. The first word Pete spoke after he woke up from his coma was my name. This was an ecstasy , a kind of feeling that I've never experienced before, the joy,happiness, glee, bliss all came rushing out of me.

"Pete, I miss you..I…, I love ..ve…you."

My voice was broken. I can't hardly say the words right. I can't even stop myself from shedding out tears of happiness. I will never forget this day. It's like I got my life back. Pete smiled at me ,sat up on the hospital bed, slowly encircling his hands around my neck and I could feel something touching my right cheek. It was Pete's lips which were soft and like a chestnut. He kissed my cheek and then softly spoke in a very low tone,"Vegas, I miss you too."

This chapter is short but the next chapter will be long.....
Guys I open a VegasPete dedicated fan account on twitter....@VegasPete00
Let's interact there...
Thank you 😊