8.2

[This chapter was supposed to be from Vegas pov but i always wanted to write Macau's pov, so chapter 8 is written from Vegas and Macau's povs]

Macau's pov

If it wasn't for Phi Pete I don't know how the second family would look like today. Maybe it will not be a family but more like an asylum of crazy people. I don't know, I don't know what kind of words to describe. My brother might have turned into a psychopath or I'd be a depressed teenager but thankfully phi Pete came to my brother's life and changed everything. Having Phi Pete in our life is the greatest blessing we ever had received.

I was very furious and angry when my pa kidnapped phi Pete. I went to confront him but when I went to the warehouse he was already lying lifeless on the floor. My brother and phi Pete were nowhere to be found. I felt panicked in my heart and soon I saw my brother's underlings who came and reported to me that Phi Pete was injured and my brother took him to the hospital an hour ago.

I felt relieved and sad at the same time. I'd be completely lying if I say I was not sad or I did not grief when I saw my Pa's lifeless body. Afterall, he was my father. There's no way I can't hate him that much to the point of wanting him dead. Deep in my heart I wanted him to be proud of us and give us the love of a father we always long for.

Although he didn't know how to love us yet he was still the man who gave me and my brother everything we had today. 

But that's all in the past, now we are happy and most of our days are sweet.

What surprised me the most is the changes in my brother. How he turned from a serious and cold person to a henpecked husband! Doing everything that he is told to. It's funny at times how he follows Phi Pete anywhere he goes like a tail, even to the main family house, the place he once hated to go. 

To be honest, my brother is more clingy to phi Pete than Venice. It looks very funny sometimes when both of them throw tantrums and fight for phi Pete's attention. I can totally understand why? Who wouldn't want to be clingy to phi Pete? Who wouldn't want to have all his attention towards themselves?  It's understandable that my brother is so head over heels in love with Phi Pete. 

But, I bet he had never been so helpless during the first few months of phi Pete's pregnancy. How helpless he was when dealing with phi Pete moodiness! Phi Pete's change of moods were faster and quicker than turning a page. It was funny to see phi Vegas getting scolded every day and how phi Pete would throw tantrums if my brother would forget to do things he was told to.

There were also days when my brother found it so difficult to convince phi Pete not to eat spicy food. It was hard for him, phi Pete didn't listen until my brother convince that spicy food is bad for the twins, only then did phi Pete stop eating them. But another problem arose, phi Pete didn't eat anything at all. It was a headache for my brother again. Those days are gone though and phi Pete is nine months pregnant and he might give birth anytime soon.

Soon the second family will have two more members and it would be more joyous and happiness would bloom all over the house. Venice, who always wanted a brother, will have two and I don't have to send him to the main family so that he could play with Luke and Leia. Rather he will stay at home and play with his home. It's not like I hate to go to the main family house, I just can't stay that bastard Tankhun . He's very annoying and always picks on me.

Back to the present, I looked at Phi Pete who was sitting on the bed, watching videos on youtube while my brother was playing with Venice. If I say I'm not anxious or excited then I'd be completely lying. I wanted to see and play with my nephew yet at the same time I am worried about Phi Pete. My brother is so anxious and nervous that he had tightened the security of the mansion more than thrice compared to before phi Pete's pregnancy and asked Dr. Top to come check on phi Pete everyday. It's nothing new with my brother's behaviour though. When it comes to phi Pete's safety my brother is always more careful and cautious even though nothing bad might happen.

When it comes to Phi Pete my brother never forgets the proverb "prevention is better than cure."

Just when I was about to get down from the bed and go to my room I heard phi Pete scream in pain. We got scared and worried when phi Pete suddenly screamed in pain. All the three of us froze and looked at him. 

"Pete, what's wrong? Are you in pain ? I'm going to call the doctor." My brother asked with worries written all over his face while Venice was still a kid so he was clueless.

"I'm sorry to scare you all but I think my water just broke." He smiled and said apologetically.

I've been pretty busy these past few days. I haven't been able to write anything so I apologized for making you guys wait long….. I'll be busier in the coming days so updates will be very slow by very slow I mean like a sloth..😂

Once my exams is over I'll try to improve my writing skills and check before i publish it but for now pls deal with my trashy writing okay?