2

Three months after our first meeting I took him to the beach. He looked so happy and cute.
Unknowingly my eyes never left his figure.
He told me he had never been to the beach before.
"Vegas Thank you so much for bringing me here. I'm so happy."
He said with a smile on his face but his eyes were on the waves splash touching his feets. He was innocent and bright, so comfortable to lean on but I bet he doesn't know it himself. Standing next to him with just us right now I couldn't hold back so I ended up kissing him.
After my lips touch his I was scared a little but seeing that he didn't push me away I deepen the kiss , pried open his teeth and insert my tongue inside his mouth.
His lips were so sweet and soft. I know he was stunned and had no idea what he should do but after few seconds his tongue intertwined with mine. The at first gentle kiss turned into a fierce battle of tongues intertwining.
He was lacking skills but with me teaching him  he became better.

I broke the kiss when I felt him gasping for breath.
I looked into his eyes and he was looking into mine.
This is my chance. I felt the urgency to confess my feelings for him but I don't know how to. It's the first time for me and I had no idea how to confess to someone I love. I didn't even do any preparation so I decided to do it in the  simplest way, just say the three words that could explain all the feelings I have for him.

"I love you, Pete"
I hear myself say. My voice was shaky and nervous. It took me a lot of courage to say those words. For a minute he didn't say anything. His dumbfounded face was so cute I couldn't help but want to go for a kiss for the second time but I didn't control myself.
It took him a few minutes to respond. He hold my hands intertwining his fingers with mine and then look at my eyes , smile and said," I love you too Vegas"

I couldn't believe my ears when he said he loved me too. Happiness came rushing in and my body was boosted with more spirit and confidence. I hugged him and told him to repeat the words he said.
"I love you Vegas I really do " he repeated his words twice.
I hug him tightly.
"Then let's be together baby."
Pete smiled and nodded. I went for another kiss. This time it was more domineering than the previous ones. I couldn't  help it, I was just so happy.
That was the happiest day of my life when he agreed to be my boyfriend.
I can see the love he has for me in his eyes.
I was so happy when I realised it was not only me but he feels the same too.
I felt loved. Loved by the person I love the most.

The first time I possessed him I remembered it was a hot summer night.
It was his first time so I tried to be as gentle as I could.
I could see him enjoying the satisfaction and happiness when he moaned my name.
Heaven. Yes it was like we're  heaven on earth.
Our days were sweet and my dark world was lit up brighter and brighter everyday.

**************

But the good days didn't last long.
My father, my greatest enemy and the only thing that comes between me and my happiness.
When he learnt about my relationship with Pete he tried to kidnapp and kill him.
I could feel a sense of loss and fear when I learned from my subordinates that he kidnapped Pete.
I rushed to saved him. Before I came to confront my father I informed Kinn about Pete's kidnapping. Even tough I don't like him but I know he loved his people and won't let them down. I have to admit even tough I know I'm a psychopath but right now I'm not stronger than my father. I alone can't defeat my father that's one thing I'm sure of and I'm not ready to gamble when it comes to Pete. I had to prepare well but even if it takes my life I have to save my beloved.

I reached at the destination where Pete was taken to. It was an old warehouse in the outskirts of Bangkok. I went inside with my subordinates. They are only loyal to me. I told them to handle my dad's subordinates while I went looking for my baby.
All my sadness and frustrations vanished the moment I saw him.
To me Pete is God's best creation ever. He's perfectly craved by the lord. It's like he's an angel from heaven to change me. Anyone who tried to harm him I won't let them off even if he's someone that I called him  father . Even though I want my father to love me and feel proud of him, Pete is my bottom line.
I can break all the relation I have with him just for Pete.
I will kill anyone who wants to hurt Pete, my lifeline. Other than Pete nothing else matters to me.

"Let him go" I yelled and pointed my gun when I saw my Father.
Pete was lying unconsciously on cold hard ground. His body was covered  with blood and bruises. My eyes were bloodshot and I felt as thousands of thorns pricked at every part of my body. I shouldn't have brought him to my home that day. I didn't know my father would come home and happened to see me and Pete. My dislike for the major family came from the hatred he has for them.
Of course he wouldn't let his homosexual son to be with one of the bodyguards from the family he hated.

I killed through my father's bodyguards and pointed my gun at his forehead.
"Let him go," I yelled at him.
My father just looked at me with mocking eyes.

"Shameless gay bastard I should have killed  you the moment when you were born. You played with many men before now you're messing with someone from the main family. You're pointing a gun at your father just for a mere bodyguard. Don't you have a brain you disgusting creature, what if he's someone the main family sent to spy on us."
My father's cruel words made me go crazy.

"He's not a spy . He's my lover. Don't you dare say a word to slandered him. I don't want to listen a single word about him from your disgusting."

" What are you gonna do if I did?"
My father just sneered.

"Then I won't hesitate to kill you."
But before I could complete my sentence sounds of gunshot could be heard all over the place.
I know it's the main family.
One by one my father's subordinates were shot dead.
I saw the fear and disgust in the eyes of my father. The eyes that were never once filled with love but disdain towards me.
He was trying to say something but before he could he was shot in the head from behind.
He was dropped dead on the ground with his eyes  full of disgust even after his death.

It was my uncle, the leader of the main family, Korn Theerapanyakul. But my attention was no longer on him or the dead man I once called my father.
I ran and brought the still unconscious Pete in my embraced. It's because of me he got hurt I felt so guilty. My subordinates soon came over me waiting for my order. As I carried Pete and walk outside
I told them to ready the car. I drive towards the direction of a hospital but before I left I ordered my men to help the main family cleaned up the messed and I longer care about the things happening inside the warehouse where Pete was kept.

The reason why the main family killed my father is something that I know of but I longer care about the man who tried to killed Pete, my life.

**********