||43|| Things Are Getting Hexy PART1

Warning!!SPOILERS!! WandaVision episode...idk hol up...episode 6!

Idea by @lizzietaylorsversion :)

Victoria hadn't seen Wanda in a while. Since she woke up in 2023, hearing that a bunch of people died trying to stop Thanos, she also heard that Wanda had lost her husband, which was apparently an android guy.

The woman wouldn't reply to any of her texts, so Vic decided it was best to utilize the tricks Tony had taught her before he died.

. . .

After some careful deduction and tracking down Wanda's magic signature, Victoria heads down to the garage and hops into a Friday-controlled car. She was sure Unhappy would never let her go out to the middle of no where.

Friday has the girl out of the building in no time.

. . .

"Ms. Grace, you do not the security clearance to enter this sector." Friday chimes as she stops the car.
"Another agency called S.W.O.R.D, has closed it off from public use."

"What? Why?" Vic asks as she peers out the window, finding what looked like a wavy barrier around a certain plot of land, Sword vehicles and tents everywhere.
"Hm.."
Scanning her eyes along the horizon, she tries to find an opening, but the only available way to get to the barrier is inside the wall of superiors.

Vic hops out of the car and heads to the trunk, finding what looked like one of Pepper's suits inside, along with some high heels.
A grin lights up on her face.

. . .

"Name and business?" The gatekeeper asks as the black SUV pulls up.

"Dr. Penelope Grace," A woman with her blonde hair pulled in a tight bun nods, her neat black suit and heels showing her superiority. She pops her cherry red lips as she continues.
"Heard one of the scientists needed some help."

"I'll have to see an ID," He states firmly, but the woman passes him a card, the blonde's face plastered neatly beside the details.
Dr. Grace removes the sunglasses from her face to prove it's her, the man passing her back the ID and waving her through.

Victoria snickers silently as she drives right in.
"Thanks, Fri."

"No, problem, Ms. Grace."

"Vic. Ms. Grace is my mother."

"No, problem, Vic."

. . .

Victoria pulls up to a specific tent, stepping out of the vehicle like a pro and walking through even the mud in her heels with supreme grace. Maybe that training from Nat was good after all.

"What's the situation, here?" She asks, standing beside a woman in extremely casual clothing.

"Oh, uh..hi," the woman smiles, turning back to the screen in front of her.
Vic's eyes follow her's, seeing a very familiar face on the tv.

"Is that..?"

"Wanda Maximoff," the woman purses her lips. "Yup. She created some sort of, sitcom-themed false reality. Weird, huh?"
The woman turns to Vic, her hand outstretched.
"I'm Darcy, by the way. Darcy Lewis."

"Penelope Grace," Vic smiles, shaking her hand.
"Do we know how or why she made it?"

"The how? Not really, no," Darcy explains. "The why? She wanted to live with Vision. I mean, I get, we all deal with grief in different ways. But this is a whole other level, I mean-"