||40|| Some Bitch Decides to Wake Up

Chapter 40 oml and yes I did make the YT video above >:)

"Merry Christmas, kid."

Victoria steps away from the cart, visible confusion in her teary eyes.
Was she imagining it again? She wasn't bloody, though. She looked, healthy. That's not possible, though.

"Didn't you die?" Loki asks her question for her.

"Not really," Natasha chuckles lightly.
"It's a long story."(and not just because the author doesn't want to have to find a logical explanation for her survival, but she still wants the woman to live because she missed her; now stop judging you know you missed her too <3)

Nat chuckles as Victoria runs into her, wrapping her arms around her waist.
"I missed you so fucking much oh my god."

"I missed you, too, kid," the woman smiles, returning the hug.

"This is a beautiful moment and all," Stephen sighs, stepping back through the portal.
"But I've got some boring Wizard stuff to deal with."
The sparkles close up before them, dwindling into nothing.

"So, what are you kids up to?" Nat asks as Vic pulls away, the child wiping her eyes.

"Christmas presents, duh," she croaks in reply, peering into the cart.
"We still have Alicia and Yelena left."

"Who's Alicia?"

"Bucky's friend," Victoria chuckles. "She has also, come back from the dead. Let's uh..let's finish shopping."

For Alicia: Loki said he'd get her some Asgardian mead, knowing both of the super soldiers he's met enjoy getting drunk, but are immune to the effects of Midgardian drinks.
For Yelena: Nat said they should just get a box big enough for her to sit in.

. . .

By the time they arrived in the tower, they had all the gifts wrapped and Nat safely tucked away in a box...

Only for them to find out there were more guests than they expected, and they were doing a name draw from a hat.

"I did all that shopping for nothing?" The girl huffs, crossing her arms.
"Screw you guys."

. . .

[Stick has added Undead Mum to chat]

Barney
Who is undead mum???

Stick
A cat

Chicken
A what?

Stick
A cat

C-A-T

Like a chicken, but it isn't and it eats chickens :)

Undead Mum
Yum

Chicken
Wtf

Undead Mum
I was expecting someone to pop in and say lAnGuAgE

Stick
He ded

Undead Mum
Oh
What else should I know??

Stick
Apparently I'm adopted
And my real mom is dead and a massive murderer across the 9+ realms :)