||15|| Going To the Compound of Chaos

Victoria is extremely surprised when she finds that, Happy Hogan guy, standing outside the school, leaning against a black car.

"Uh, I think someone's here to see you, Parker," She claims, nudging Peter's arm and pointing to the man.

Confusion gathers on the spidlering's face as he jogs over to the car.

Victoria has been waiting patiently for the bus for less than a minute before her friend comes back over, even more confused than before.

"He wants..both of us?"

. . .

Victoria sat proudly in the front seat, beside Mr. Hogan as Tony and Peter chat about Spiderman stuff in the background.

Since Happy wasn't the, happiest guy, ironically, Vic resorts to her weird friend to keep her company.

Stick
Chilling in a car

Archer
Cool?

Stick
I didn't finish
🎶Chilling in a car
With the famous Tony Stark🎶
🎶His assistant is a grumpy cat and doesn't like to talk
So I'm texting my friend who's cooler than the Rock🎶

Archer
First of all
U think I'm cooler than the Rock??
Yay I love you

Second of all
You're in Tony's car????

Stick
Yup
Which means I'm cooler than you AND the Rock nyahaha

Archer
:(

Stick
Jealous?

Archer
Well duh
He gets to meet you and I don't

Stick
In time less cooler than me person
Actually
I texted you weeks ago, when you at work or something.
Y'know when your wife answered?
And I asked if you were human
I never got an answer

Archer
Lol
I am human
Are you?

Stick
No
I am stick

Oop
Gotta go
We have arrived at the compound :D

. . .

Clint almost falls off the couch, startling the other Avengers in the room, and then immediately jumps to his feet.

"Stick is here!!!"

The rest of the heroes shuffle and stumble around, Natasha spilling coffee on the floor and Sam cleaning up the gadgets he was working on.
Steve was the only calm one.

. . .

Victoria's mouth gapes open as the elevator doors slide away, the Avengers awkwardly standing around as they clean up random stuff.

Her eyes narrow slowly as she eyes each and every one of them.

Sam Wilson, the Falcon, standing in the middle of the room with a handful of what looks like a broken drone.

Bucky Barnes, quickly grabbing a shirt off the back of the couch, cuz he just walked into the room, unknowing, and saw a child.

Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow, cooking something.

Bruce Banner, Thor, Dr. Strange, and Wanda were nowhere to be seen.

Steve Rogers, THE Captain America, sitting in the couch with his legs crossed, reading the Hobbit.

And finally, Clint Barton, Hawkeye and master Archer, stood near the elevator, staring with the same surprised expression as Vic.

Realization washes heavy over the girl, and her eyes widen so much they could pop from her head.

"No. Way."

A/N:

I meant to share this for 1k, but I'm stupid and forgot lol

This is a picture of Victoria that I made.
Not super realistic, ik, but it's still pretty cool :D