||7|| Dank Farik

Peter had been trying his absolute best to respect Victoria's wishes to stay anonymous, but everytime anyone brought up Stick, he panicked.
He was sure that the team knew something was up.

The teen currently has himself seated at the counter, enjoying a lunch with the Avengers at the compound.

They, of course, were on the topic of; the one and only, Stick.

"Just, hear me out for a minute, m'kay?" Sam states, holding his hands out in front of him, his eyes on Barton.
"You ever wonder what Stick looks like?"

"Not this again..." Clint sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose as Sam brought up the matter for the fiftieth time.

"She sounds like a cool kid," The man replies defensively. "Can't judge a man for wanting to meet a kid like that."

All the while, Peter is texting said, Stick.

Peter
Yeah
Ned got super excited

Victoria
I can imagine
He's always been a big fan
So you guys gonna dress up?

Peter
Probably
I think Ned is going as a Stormtrooper

Victoria
Wbu?

Peter
Idk
A Mando or something
Say
You wanna come?

Victoria
You really see me as a Star Wars fan?
Bold of you to make that assumption

Peter
So
No?

Victoria
You don't know me at all if you're gonna ask that question
IT'S A YES
PARKER
WHO PASSES UP A CHANCE TO GO TO A STAR WARS CONVENTION???
an idiot, that's who

"Who you talkin' to, Pete?"

The boy looks up from his phone, startled, finding all eyes on him, the question coming from Tony.

"What?"

"Who you talkin' to? You're staring at your phone like it's gonna jump out of your hands if you look away," Tony jokes.

"Oh, um.." Peter pockets the device, sending the man a sheepish smile.
"Just a friend. From school. We were talking about the upcoming Star Wars convention."

. . .

The convention.
Victoria had a blast with Peter, Ned and MJ; especially since Ned had the great idea that all of them dress up as Mandalorians and pretend to be on their own little team.

They stayed in a Star Wars themed hotel for a few days while the con went on.

Vic helped Ned make the blasters and they showed them off at the con by threatening some Stormtroopers.
Victoria even got in a fight with Darth Vader.

Peter had a lot of fun, too.
It was after the convention that everything started getting crazy.

Archer
Where have you been?
You haven't texted in 3 days

Stick
Sorry
I went to a Star Wars con with a friend of mine

Clint thinks over this text
Stick was at the con with a friend
Peter was at the con, and he brought a friend. Instead of him saying Ned or MJ as usual, he just said a friend.
Does Peter know Stick?