10. Confessions

⚠️ Warning: Sexy Pics Ahead ⚠️

The next morning, Felix slept in later than he had in a long time. Between the drinking, the late night, and the activities that went on, he was exhausted. And by the time he got up, Chan and Changbin were already home.

Felix trudged to the bathroom without saying good morning, not quite ready to be his cheery self. After a long shower, he emerged like a new butterfly.

"Good morning," he greeted his friends, who were busy working on some music in the living room.

"It's almost noon," Chan laughed, "but good morning."

Changbin was unusually quiet, simply saying a quick "good morning" and then focusing back on his laptop.

Felix shrugged and then hobbled to the kitchen. He immediately noticed the dirty wine glasses and empty bottles. He glanced over to the living room, then quietly cleaned up the mess. He was about to make some coffee when his phone chimed with a text message.

❣️Jinnie❣️

Hyunjin: Good morning beautiful

Felix: G'morning! I just got up 😅

Hyunjin: Me too. I guess we were
pretty tired after last night 😉

Felix: 😳

Hyunjin: I'm going to make
you send a picture every time
you use that emoji, darling.
I want to see if you're really blushing

Felix: Oh no kkkkkk

Hyunjin: You don't want to?

Felix: I'm just shy 🙈

Hyunjin: Cute. But I'm serious

Felix felt his heart race at Hyunjin's demand. Why was him being forceful so exciting now when it used to make him mad? And why did he want to give in so easily?

He glanced over to the living room again, making sure his friends were too busy to notice if he took a quick selfie. He held up his phone and snapped a pic, then looked into the other room again. Luckily no one saw.

❣️Jinnie❣️

Felix:

Hyunjin: God you're so fucking cute

Felix: Do I get one back? 🥺