Chapter 25 ( revealation of Jungkook )

( Summary of previous chapter

Jimin and Y/n met after the argument. They talked to each other and solved the conflict out. Gained the trust which was much needed . It was the reconciliation which took place in between them. )

Y/n's POV

"So where are we going?" My voice held a fritting excitement as I walked side by side with Jimin and the greenery surrounding us. A month had passed since our reconciliation, a month which helped us strengthen our trust . A new friendship had been born and life had chosen to be filled with glee.

"No, I would like an answer for myself first. Why am I being dragged in between the prince and princess ? " Sung-ho in a quite rhetorical manner spoke up from behind me which had gained Jimin's attention successfully. He finally tore his gaze from the beauty of gigantic greenery in front of us to the then overwhelmed man.

" I love people." Jimin casually answered which acquired a 'totally done' face from Sung-ho. " And we are going hunting. "I quickly turned my gaze towards Jimin who was then looking at my side with a sly smile on his face. His answer ended up making my excitement sprout out.

I had lost count of the time since hunting was out of my life. Well , not totally ; my life some months back was something so much related to hunting and the hunter being my own father , but if we consider it right now , I was ready to savor this moment.

"This is exciting to me !" I was ready to trot around with the outburst of glee only if my hand wasn't yanked back by a very protective Jimin who was too caring towards my unborn child than me.

"Don't go running around like a child Y/n. What if you fall ?" He asked with a genuine concern written on his face. That simple act was enough to side away the feeling of excitement and replace it with a fluttering feeling in my heart.

"You are there to catch her." Another voice came boozing in, interrupting the fluttery moment. The owner was none other than Sung-ho who didn't bother to hide his reaction of being forcefully brought to join us.

Jimin gave him a dramatic eye roll before we resumed walking again , him not letting go of my hand. While both the guys had their eyes on the surroundings, I could only eye at our entangled hands . It brought a sense of calmness within , an assurance that I was not alone. The single gesture brought me to the point where I felt lucky to have Jimin around.

"Did you know that droughts have broken out in parts of Daegu ? This year monsoon is scarce , the king has already pleaded for help. " Sung-ho spoke out of blue which instantly had both mine and Jimin's attention.
"Kim Hansu did that ?" Jimin inquired his voice had a hint of sarcasm while his lips tugged up forming a smirk.

"As shameless he is , yes he did that." Both of the men tsked together. Their dislike towards the kingdom was as clear as day and it cleared the fact that not only was the prince spoiled but the king himself was not anything great. "Did father agree on helping them ? " No decision has been taken yet. But really if it was in my hands then I would have never helped. " They nodded their heads together at each other.