24. Crushing Blow

Start from the beginning

"Damn you..." Eren cursed and turned around to face her. "How dare you! This time, I will defeat it!" He brought his hand up.

"No!" Erd yelled, stopping him. "The three of us will kill the Female Titan. You will continue to head straight for HQ at top speed!"

The Female Titan continued to charge at them with a deadly expression on her face.
.

"Here's what I have gleaned from this battle." Erwin told to Hange. "If we only focus on making the best moves, we will never get the better of our opponent. When necessary, we must be willing to take big risks, and be prepared to lose everything. He continued. "Unless we change how we fight, humanity cannot win."
.

"I'll fight, too!" Eren yelled.

"No! This is the best move. Your power is too risky!" Erd yelled.

"What? Do you doubt us?" Oluo demanded

"Do you, Eren? Do you find it that hard to trust us?" Petra asked, eyes pleading.

Eren stared, undecided. He finally lowered his hand and moved past them. 'I believe my squad will be victorious. Good luck!'

Petra smiled, and Oluo and Erd smirked, nodding beside her. The three turned back to face the Female Titan.
.

Eren watched the trio fly at the Titan. Erd raised his arms up with a battle cry, ready to slice her. The Female Titan made a grab at him.

Petra and Oluo shot forward as soon their teammate moved back. Their hooks lodged next to the Female Titan's eyes, who was shocked at their appearance.

Petra and Oluo attacked successfully and blood exploded as they spun away.

Eyes covered in blood, the Female Titan fell back, covering her nape with one hand.

'We took its sight.' Erd thought, an intense look on his face. 'For at least a minute, it'll be in total darkness!'

'Kill it during this time!' Petra thought.

'Screw capturing it...' Oluo gritted his teeth.

'Kill it now!' Erd thought.

'Die here without honor!' Petra glared.

'Make that bitch of a Titan pay!' Oluo thought.

The Female Titan stood with her back against the tree.

'We won't let your eyes regenerate!' Erd pointed his left elbow up, tapping his sword against the under part of the arm.

Petra and Oluo understood, flying toward the motionless Titan. Hooks embedded into the tree. They launched an attack from above, flying down on either side of her, taking out some of the muscles.

'We'll shear off so much muscle around your shoulders you won't be able to keep your arms up!' Erd focused on her face. He sliced up several muscles and fell back, letting his squadmates get at her.

They began slashing relentlessly as a team.

Petra carved off more skin. 'Shear it off!'

Oluo attacked next.

'Make its arms fall!' Erd thought.

The Female Titan's arms collapsed uselessly from the assault.

"They're down!" Erd said. "Now the neck!"

"Shear off the muscles that support its neck!" Oluo yelled.

"And we can strike its weak point!" Petra said and readied her blades.

The trio moved on the Female Titan together.