"There she is. Good morning sunshine. Get dressed." He kissed my hair and walked out of my room.

I moved to the bathroom, putting cold water on my face.

I washed my face, brushing my teeth and cleaning my piercings.

I just put on some mascara, brushing my eyebrows in one direction with a spoolie and putting vaseline on my lips.

At this point vaseline was my life savor.

Chapped lips who?

I moved to my room, grabbing some clothes.

I smiled, touching the small belly I did have

I wanted my Jean size to be a 2, then maybe eventually a 6.

I was excited about all of this.

I went back to my bathroom, taking my hair out of the bun and letting it loose.

I put it half up, half down so my hair tie dent wasn't so visible as I grabbed my socks and shoes, putting them on and going downstairs.

I grabbed the muffin, taking a whole mouthful and groaning at how good it was. Never got old.

I grabbed a chocolate milk too, leaning against the counter and Kai walked in from outside.

He looked good today.

Black jeans, a white T what showed his tattoos and build.

"Your things are in my car." He said and I nodded.

I took another bite, I was able to eat the muffins pretty quickly now. It took about 15 minutes.

The smell of weed and masculine deodorant smacked me in the face and I don't think I'd ever liked the smell so much til now.

"What?" He walked toward me.

"You smell good." I covered my mouth, swallowing the last bite of the muffin.

He grabbed the wrapper from me, throwing it away.

He stood close to me, pulling some strands from my half up ponytail out.

He looked all over my face, adjusting the small things as he saw fit, pushing in the stud slightly, running his thumbs over my eyebrows and wiping the crumbs from the corners of my mouth.

"You look very pretty today." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you. You look really nice. Cliche but nice." I laughed.

"Ah, do I fit the boy romance movie trope now?" He asked.

I reached my hand up, pulling a singular strand of his black hair onto his forehead.

"Now you do." I grinned.

He shook his head, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me.

I sighed into him as he let me go.

"Ready to go?" He asked and my heart began pounding.

"Almost." I said and he looked confused as I put my hands on either side of his face, pressing my lips to his before pulling away.

"I beat you." I smiled, grabbing my chocolate milk and running out to the car.

"Asshole!" He shouted when I tried opening the passenger door but it was locked.

"Shit." I grumbled as he ran out, locking his door and running to me, pressing me against the car, his hand tilting my chin up as he pressed his lips to mine, softly though. It wasn't like I had done it.

Mine was to surprise him.

He pulled back, wiping under my lip with his thumb and I smiled, the vaseline on his lips.

"Douchebag." I whispered.

"Gorgeous." He retorted and unlocked the car.

Well fuck.