"I think ASR and Khushi are dating"

Girls sighed blissfully as they watched the guy they could never have, striding through the corridor. He had such a lean muscular body; they secretly wished that they could run their hands over them, just once. Mysterious green orbs with tint of golden brown as his eyes, a messy yet stylish chestnut mop on his head. He was the cutest male to ever walk on Earth…at least for the females.

Though the females knew they had no chance, now he already has a girlfriend .

Arnav decided that he should not hold on any longer and laughed his heart out. Khushi fumed cutely at him and kicked him on his shin.

"Shut up!" she hissed out while Arnav's hearty laughter rang out in the ground.

"But they are so funny!" he replied without stopping his laughter.

"They're !!!, Go and tell them it's a mistake WE ARE NOT DATING" she scolded him.

By the break time was over, everyone thought Khushi is Arnav's girlfriend .

"News travels fast, ehh?" Michelle asked her friend, who grinned mischievously and watched Khushi arguing with ASR who was looking happy hearing it.

Khushi slowly stood up. She wanted to smile at the scene displayed in front of her, but suddenly Michelle started talking about her and Arnav ,

Her thoughts were interrupted when Michelle stood up and walked towards her, asking her if she's alright. She glared at her in response.
"How long are you guys planning on keeping me in the dark?" She asked her calmly.
Khushi's eyes widened, shocked at Michelle's unexpected question. "Look, Khushi. It's okay if you wanted to keep it a secret it's okay... -" Khushi stuttered, losing her composure and ran away from there seeing there teasing smiles.

"Khushi the more you explain the more they question again stop it ", Arnav looked at a blushing Khushi who is avoiding everyone including him.

"But ,they think we are....", she is not even able to complete it without blushing and he is acting like nothing happened.

"Khushi, they are no one to me leave them , did you studied the chapter for today's test", hearing about test Khushi forget about everything else when her worst enemy is in front of her,"I hate tests"

Arnav tried hard to control his laugh looking at Khushi's face who was asked a question

"Miss Khooshee, could you please tell me what we were just talking about?"

The teacher voice suddenly interrupted Khushi's thoughts, and  Arnav observed as Khushi's head snapped up, her face horrified realizing that their teacher was talking to her.

Staring at her face , Arnav knew that she again wasn't paying any attention at all.

"Uh…Yeah, sure. We were talking about…The…Er…" Khushi's head jerked sideways as she heard Arnav's voice her savior, and she turned her head back forward ,

"We were talking about the abc topic Sir!"

Giving a knowing look to her,the teacher continued.

Muttering a thanku she  take a sigh of relief

"Why didn't you pay attention in the class Khushi?", Arnav really had no idea what she thinks about all the time.

"By the way did you decide when will you play a song for me??", Arnav recently found out she writes and sings he caught her once when he showed up at her place she was singing.
When he asked her to play she shied away.