"I won't tell Ashi to love you because if she does, she'll choose you on her own."

Magui's words hit me.

She was right. If Ashi loves me, I don't have to beg Magui to talk to her and make her love me. If Ashi truly loves me, she'll choose me on her own.

"What's wrong?" Magui asked when she saw me holding my anger.

I wasn't able to control myself so I hit the wall hard. My hand became red in an instant.

"What are you doing?" Magui stopped me from hitting the wall.

"Ang tanga-tanga ko!" I cried while trying to punch the wall again but Magui hugged me so she can refrain me from doing so. "Tama si Gia. Naturingan along with Latin honors pero ang bobo ko pagdating sa pag-ibig!"

"I can't understand," Magui asked after I calmed down. "Nag-away ba kayo ni Ashi?"

I shooked my head, "Ashi doesn't love me."

"What do you mean? She picked you over me. She made you her boyfriend and rejected me. If that's not love then I don't know what it is." Magui stated.

"It's called rebound, Magui. She doesn't love me. She's just using me to get over her sadness." I broke down even further.

I sat down on the parking stoppers and I felt Magui sitting down beside me.

"But you love her don't you?" Magui asked me.

"I love her so much," I answered.

"Can you do me a solid and take care of Ashi for me?" Magui smiled at me. "I know it hurts but it's only a matter of time before she realizes that she likes you too. I mean, after everything you've been through since you were kids? You've also been kind and supportive to her. Hindi ka mahirap mahalin, Luke. Ashi's gonna be lucky if you officially became her boyfriend."

"Can't you stay for her?" I asked out of desperation.

I know that Ashi loves Magui and I cannot do anything to change that.

They love each other.

They really do.

"Unfortunately, I can't. That's why I need you to take care of her. Love her." Magui started to tear up. "Tell her to forgive herself already and give herself another chance to love. I'm setting her free so she's free to love again."

"Are you sure?" I asked again just to clarify things.

"It pains me pero mas mapapanatag ako knowing that Ashi will end up with you. Although it's still your choice if you would push through or not."

Magui and I were silent. I am processing all the words that she told me. She really loves Ashi that much that she's willing to sacrifice her own happiness just to see her happy and in love again. Same goes to Ashi. She's willing to sacrifice her love just to see Magui thriving in life.

They're sacrificing each other's love and happiness just to see each other fulfilling their dreams. Moving on from the pain they once caused each other.