"Do I have to say something too?" Malia broke the moment when she asked her question.

Jenna pulled her hair which made me laugh even if I wasn't supposed to. Malia is definitely the group's clown.

"I understand that she needs time. I told her that I can wait but she told me not to anymore." Magui finally released her sentiments. "Ashi already gave up on me. On us. She set me free and there is no more chance for us."

"Ashi told you to stop waiting because she wasn't sure how long she'll need to heal. She just didn't want you to miss out on opportunities while you're waiting for her." Jenna clarified.

"I know it's difficult to understand. It's quite complicated actually. Hold on as long as you can but if the time comes that you'll meet someone new, give yourself another chance in love. We won't be mad at you, Magui. You did everything you can just to win Ashi back but we cannot do anything if your stars aren't aligned anymore. It's time to let go of her." Cleo told Magui.

"There's plenty of fishes in the sea, Magui. Ashi was a wonderful catch but she escaped the grip. Maybe she isn't really the one for you." Jenna hugged Magui too who was peacefully leaning on Cleo's shoulders.

"Mahirap, Mags. Pero tuloy pa rin ang buhay." Malia smiled at her too.

After that talk with her friends, Magui felt comfort. She immediately called Lia to apologize for her behavior. Magui focused herself on work, both in Canada and in the Philippines. Finally, it was her farewell concert.

"It isn't easy to find your true love especially when it feels like the world is against you so when you finally found them, don't let them go. Don't be cold and distant. Don't let go of their hands. And most importantly, don't break their trust. Don't commit the same mistake as I did. I found my true love but unfortunately, I had to let her go." Magui was emotional while giving her introductory remarks. "To my every day, I want you to know that even if our stars aren't aligned anymore, I'll always be here with you."

[MAGUI]
"I saw the line of a thousand other dreams coming true
Nervous faces and heart races
Can I come through?
Used to dance on my own
Thought I was all alone
Then you found your new phases
Now I know where my place is"

Everyone suddenly cheered as another voice started to sing. Even Magui was confused.

[ASHI]
"When the world was telling me, "No"
You pushed my heart to just go
And now for sure, I know"

Ashi showed up on stage and she offered her hand to Magui. She was too stunned to move so Ashi held her hand instead. Ashi smiled at her which gave Magui the strength to sing again and Ashi sang with her.

[BOTH]
"Now here with you
Found something new
Through the dark nights
The highlights
You're my lifeline
As we take our flight
Let's paint the sky
In different lights
Holding on to all that we could be
Gonna makе it right"

"Woah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Woah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Woah, oh, oh, oh, ooh"

[ASHI]
"Open their eyеs, through the rain
Coming down on sunny day
Sacrifices, compromises
Do we like the view?"

[MAGUI]
"Would've wanna quit the show
But with you, we've got a reason to keep going on this road
Now we know where our place is"