Ten - Where it's Going

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: "You should also apologize for doing such." He said with a blank expression.  

Jisoo sighs deeply. She had enough of this conversation already. 

Jisoo: "Fine. I'm sorry." She told him. 

Well, part of her is indeed sorry so she had to apologize too not because she was told to do so. 

Jisoo: "You should buy me something as a peace offering." She then blurted out. Her eyes light up.

Her mood switches up instantly. From being furious to being excited. Taehyung can't help but smile.

Taehyung: "What do you want?" He asked. 

Jisoo: "Doughnuts. I want doughnuts. So since your class will finish early today, then you should buy me a box of that sweets." She said happily. 

And yes, she knows his schedule. He told her. 

Taehyung: "Anything else?" He asked. 

He's looking at her calmly.

Jisoo: "Hmmm... I'll think about it. I'll just send you a message if I wanted something else." She said, smiling widely.

Taehyung: "Alright." He simply said before turning around and started walking away.

"Aish! This guy!"

"Why is he so dramatic... even in simple things? We just barely started but he's becoming too much already."

"But I find it cute when he's being serious... and caring."

Taehyung: "What time are you leaving tomorrow?" He asked not looking at her.