PART 18 - EDDIE, BABY..

i woke up to the sun peaking through my blinds and eddie cuddled up in my chest. i groaned as i felt eddie move his nose between my breasts.
eddie coughed as he sniffled, waking up as he pouted and looked at me with his baby eyes.

"eddie, baby?.. are you okay?" i said as i looked eddie in the eye, genuinely worried for him. "i-i'm fine.." eddie said in a raspy voice with big red puffy eyes. "hey, hey.. you're not okay my love." i said as i cupped his cheek.

eddie coughed in a high raspy voice, with tears filling his eyes, i could tell he was in pain.
"it hurts to swallow.." eddie said as he frowned, hugging me as he buried his face in my chest.

"listen, baby, the only way to get you feeling better is to sleep and have medicine. i'll go make you soup, and get you some medicine then you have to sleep after that okay?." i said as i looked at eddie, tilting my head to the right.

"you're leaving me?" eddie said with a frown. "baby, i need to get stuff to bring you're health back to 100%, or you're not going to school tomorrow." i said as i felt his forehead.
"okay i guess.. just hurry up please." eddie said as he hugged me, kissing my neck.

as i brought myself away from the hug, i kissed eddie's forehead, as i walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen.
i grabbed the can of chicken noodle soup, and a pot as i started the stove.

i poured the soup in the pot as i mixed it around, turning the heat up a bit more.
i grabbed the ibuprofen, and poured it in a little measuring cup, whilst i grabbed a glass and put some ice and water in it, then topped it off with a straw.

i grabbed a bowl from the cupboard, turned off the stove and poured the soup into the bowl. "FUCK! WHERE IS IT?" i yelled, as i looked through the cabinets for a tray to set everything on.
"oh shit never mind i found one!" i said as i grinned, setting the soup, medicine, and iced water on the tray.

i picked up the tray, exiting the kitchen and walking back upstairs to my room. i could hear eddie pouting from halfway up the stairs.
as i made it up the stairs, i walked to my room and saw eddie crying. eddie immediately looked away and wiped his tears.

"oh my love, you poor thing.." i said as i frowned and looked at eddie, setting the tray down on my dresser, and walking up to eddie.
i opened my arms to eddie and he immediately crawled into them.

"baby, i know it hurts but i have the medicine to help you get back to 100%, okay?" i said as i wiped his tears away, watching him struggle a bit to breathe.
"okay.. i guess.." eddie said as he pouted in between every word he said.

i let eddie go as i got up from the bed and walked to my dresser, grabbing the tray of essentials that eddie had needed. "okay.. first, medicine. i know you don't like this kind of medicine but it will boost your health, okay? and i got you some water to drink after the medicine." i said as i handed eddie the medicine cup.

"ehm.." eddie said as he looked at the cup, sighing and then finally taking it. once he took it, he handed me back the little measuring cup and reached for the water. i gave the water to eddie as he took a big sip from it as he made a little throw up noise, indicating that he didn't like the medicine.

"you okay, my love?" i said as i giggled, grabbing the water and setting it on my night stand. "i'm fine it just doesn't taste well.." eddie said as he crossed his arms and made an angry/sad face at the medicine. "you're so cute, you know that, right?" i said as i cupped eddie's face, kissing his cheek.

i watched eddie as he blushed, burying his face in my chest. "okay baby, next thing. i need you to eat as much of this soup as you can. the warmth will feel good on your throat, okay?" i said as i handed eddie the hot bowl of chicken noodle soup.

eddie took it and place it in his hands, as he started taking bites of it, one by one, and eating it very slow. i could tell he was very scared and didn't want any more pain entering his throat.
i got up, and walked to the light switch turning it off, as i grabbed a VHS and turned on the movie "BACK TO THE FUTURE".

we put on that movie all the time because it was one of our favorites. we could literally watch it all day. i admired as eddie ate his soup, trying to consume it fast but his throat was in pain so he always ended up slowing down, and i thought that was really cute.

"eddie, you're sick you know that right?" i said as i looked him dead in the eye.
"i'm not sickkkk! i'll be fine." eddie said with a low, yet raspy voice. "you're such a stubborn boy aren't you?" i said as i gripped eddie's chin, kissing his neck repeatedly.

"baby, i'm not sick. i haven't been sick in like what.. 5 years? i don't know.." eddie said as he looked at the T.V and back at you every 3 seconds.
bless your heart for having the patience, cause he's about to get a little more furious.

"you're sick, my love!" i felt is forehead as he whined.  "you're burning up sweetheart! that's not good!" i said in a bit of a harsh tone.
"okay well i'm cold sooo-" eddie said as he managed to push out a little smirk.

"fuck! eddie!! you're sick, admit it now, baby." i said as i crossed my arms, looking really mad at him. "ugh, fine, im sick!" eddie had said.
"yayyy! finally !" i said as i clapped my hands and smiled at eddie.

he smiled back at me, all i could do was really just admire him. he was so beautiful in every way. his body and him alone was just so perfect. i loved every bit of eddie and that will never ever change. i titled my head as i watched eddie lean over and place his bowl on my nightstand.

"done!" eddie said in a cute voice as he pulled me in for a hug. "ahh!" i said as i gave eddie a long, but yet passionate hug. i love being in his arms; it is always so comforting for me. "okay okay.. one second eddie." i said as i pulled away from the hug.

i walked over to my drawer and grabbed a hair tie, and walked back over to eddie.
"turn around my love." i said to eddie as i sat behind him on the bed. he did what i said and turned around.

i grabbed his hair and bunched it together as i pulled it to be in a tight, but yet still loose pony tail.
"awww, you look so pretty." i said at eddie as i blushed, admiring his while his hair was back. "why thank you, m'lady!" eddie smirked, as he got up and took all of his clothes off, yet he left his boxers on.

i admired eddie and his killer abs, he was so beautiful and i loved everything about him and on his body. his scars from what had happened looked better then they ever did before. once eddie finished, he took a sip of the ice cold water and laid down, as he got under the blankets.

"hi pretty boy." i said as i giggled and pulled eddie into my arms, watching him get comfortable.
"hi baby, i missed being in your arms." eddie said as he snuggled his face into my breasts. "i missed you being in my arms." i said as i laughed and stroked eddie's few framing hairs that were in his face and tucked them behind his ear.

i could hear eddie breathing heavily, though they were little breaths all filled with congestion. i found it so cute as he cuddled up in my chest, and found his way to my neck as he gave it little kisses, still breathing with sounds of congestion.

"you need sleep my love." i said as i continued stroking eddie's hair behind his ear.
"i mean i guess:(." eddie said as he frowned, slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep very quickly on my chest, as he made a few little coughs while sleeping.

i admired eddie and watched his as he slept. "goodnight my pretty boy." i said as i leaned down to kiss his forehead, watching him smile in his sleep, as i slowly drifted off into a nice sleep, before the day of school had started.