PART 16 - RECOVERING

it had been five days sense the battle with dustin, and eddie. i was so nervous because today, eddie was coming home.
me and the rest of the "crew" or whatever we called ourselves, had freed eddie from jail time, and he was known as a hero, not the freak, not a murder. but a hero. i was so proud of myself for standing up and taking lead, freeing him from the names he had been getting called.

i was sitting in the the waiting room, waiting for eddie to come out.
i hadn't gotten to see him, nobody has. the nurses and doctors had restricted anyone from coming in. even eddie's uncle, mr munson.

my leg was bouncing up and down as i was biting my nails nervously waiting for him to come out. 'what was i gonna say? will he remember me? does he still love me? will he hug me??'.
a thousand thoughts were flooding my mind. i was more nervous then i ever had been.

i heard a voice. a girl voice. "for y/n munson?" the doctor said as she guided eddie to me as i looked up, standing up as fast as i could.
eddie was walking slow; which i didn't mind. he lost a lot of blood and almost went into a coma, but luckily he didn't.

"eddie!" i said as i ran up to him, hugging him as tight as possible, not hurting him.
"baby.. hi! i've missed you more then words can say." eddie said as he hugged me back, pulling away and then kissing me.

"i've missed you more." i said as i smiled into the kiss. "come on.. let's go! i have something special planned for you." i said as i lead eddie out of the hospital, and into my car.
i helped eddie get into the car as i shut the door once he was fully in.

"hey you know that's my job right? i'm supposed to help you get in the car and close your door like a gentlemen." eddie said with a stern voice.
"well i wanted to do it this time. now let's go!" i said as i giggled.

"god, the things you do to me, y/n." eddie said as he slowly placed his hand on my thigh.
i feel a shiver go down my spine every time he touched me no matter if it was a very small touch. i still have the butterfly-like feeling.

"you know i've really missed you during these past 4 1/2 days.." i said while tearing up. "i didn't know if you were gonna be okay.." i said with a shaky, breaking voice.
we came to a stop, at the local market on the corner of the street. "baby. i've never felt better. the doctors gave me the right kind of treatment and now i've been getting better and healthier." eddie said as he pulled me in close, kissing my lips.

"i love you.." i said as i kissed him back, moving to his jawline and kissed the outline of his jaw.
i heard eddie let out a soft moan, that was until i realized. we were in car.
"eddie i-" i pulled away. "we can't have sex in a car, and you need more time to heal." i said as i looked at eddie, the look i gave him and everyone else when i was pretty mad.

"i'd give it hmm.. a day. baby, i feel fine but i respect if you don't wanna do it in a car, we can always do it in the bed." eddie said as he looked over, giving me sharp smirk.
"i would love to eddie, but let's go inside." i said as i as got out of the car, walking over to eddie's side and opening the door for him.

"you know, babyy, i didn't break all of my bones. i can open my door." eddie said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.
"i know.. i just want to help you. now let's go!" i said as we walked into the store. "pick whatever you want, it's on me." i said as i let eddie go as i saw him limping. so that's why he hooked onto me the second he saw me. he needed support.

"fuuuckk.." i said under my breath as i walked over to the soda machine, grabbing a cup and filling it with ice, as i stuck it under the water fall of dr pepper. it was one of my favorites and it always brang me joy. other then being with eddie.

i looked over to see eddie grabbing chips and candy as he limped down the aisle. i felt so bad for him, i had to do something.
i walked over to eddie. "hey baby!" i said as i grabbed his arm, wrapping it around my waist. "hi doll face. are you ready to check out?" eddie said with a buttload of snacks.