PART 9 - MAKE UP

(hii guys, i love the story so much so far and i hope u guys are loving it to! this song contains the lyrics of DO I WANNA KNOW ? by ARCTIC MONKEYS! i rlly hope you guys like this chapter because i've been planning on it for a while and i'm trying to make it as long as possible<3. enjoy! signed, mrs munson 🦇)

it was a long day, but dustin made it so much better by hanging out with you, watching movies, playing games, laughing, grabbing your favorite snacks, and best of all, he was comforting you. making you forget the fact that eddie had yelled at you, as you two got into a fight yesterday.

dustin was there for you, he was there for you when you needed a shoulder to cry on, or just to cry to in general. you always needed to cry and he was there for you, wether or not you needed his shoulder, or someone to let it all out on.

"i love you dustin, thank you for being here for me." you said as you gave dustin a big hug. "yeah no problem y/n, eddie is a jerk sometimes and i'll always be here for you no matter what happens between you two, or just what happens in general." dustin said as he hugged you back.

you felt comfort in dustin's arms (don't make this weird, it's a sibiling bond !) knowing that eddie wouldn't come back soon. but were you wrong?

you and dustin heard a knock at the door KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK; "ooh! pizza must be here!" you said, getting up to answer the door.

once you opened the door you looked over at dustin while he was doing a funny face— as you laughed. whilst you still looked at dustin, you said; "what's the total?" you asked the supposedly "pizza guy".

once you looked at the door, you saw it was eddie. "AAAGH!" you screamed as you ran and hid behind dustin. "JEEZ Y/N, WHAT??" dustin said as he was startled. "IT .. IS .. EDDIE." you said.

"BRO WHAT DID I TELL YOU? eddie come in!" dustin said, you froze. "AAA DONT YOU FUCKING DARE DUSTIN." you said as you ran into the room and slammed your door shut.

"yo what the fuck just happened" eddie said as he laughed, while walking inside.

"like dude it's not even funny. go fucking apologize to her right now bro you hurt the fuck out of her." dustin said.

"shit okay—" eddie said as he walked to your room, slowly opening the door.

"ahhh shit man look i'm just trying to watch tv i don't know what your trying to do but if your gonna yell at me i'm not here for it—" i said while scooting away.

"princess i.." eddie closed the door. "i'm sorry for yelling at you, i made that shitty idea and got mad i'm just scared of losing you babe." eddie said while tears were forming in his eyes.

"do you really mean it?" you said as you stood up and walked towards eddie.

"baby yes, i swear i never ever meant to hurt you or scream at you. i just don't want to lose you, you're the absolute love of my life and i can't imagine any world without you." eddie said while pulling you in by your waist softly.

i flinched. what do you expect me to do?!?! he yelled at me the other day and it was scary as shit. i love eddie but he scared me, really bad.

i hugged him though, still feeling a scared feeling but also comforting the fact that i still loved being in his arms. it was eddie, my first ever boyfriend and i had something for him; something i never felt with anyone else.

"baby i'm sorry. i never ever meant to take it out on you like that. i'm working on my anger right now, i'm so sorry and i will do better, princess." eddie said.

"i trust you eddie. but that doesn't mean i forgive you, it's still gonna take me a while to forgive you because of what you did, it hit me pretty deep." you said.

"i understand you; my love i totally get it and i'll give you all of the time you need. when i left to go back to my trailer, all i could think about was my guilt and how much i felt sorry and bad about how i yelled at you. i made the wrong decision and i just miss cuddling you, and waking up to you in my arms, and kissing you non stop." eddie said.

"trust me i do to, my love. i missed you so much but let me tell you, it was so fun hanging out with dustin. he made me forget the fact that you had let your anger all out on me, man i love my brother." you said as you looked at eddie in the eye.

"you know, i've missed you, and this." eddie said as he picked you up, throwing you on the bed, while climbing on top of you before he attacked you with multiple kissed around your body.

"i love you, still, munson." you said.

"you know? i love you to henderson, my very pretty girl. i will love you forever and ever, just so you know baby." eddie said in a soft tone; before placing a kiss on your lips.

you both kissed back for a long time; as eddie layed next to you, pulling you in by your waist as he kissed your neck.

"mhm baby— i love you so much.." you said as he continued kissing your neck. "i love you very much baby.." he said as he wrapped his arm around your waist, hugging you from behind, starting to make you feel comfortable again with him.

"so are we good?" eddie said while kissing your forehead.

"i mean, i guess, eddie. but it will take me a while to adjust, you know how much you fucking scared me, right?" you said with tears in your eyes.

"hey look, you know how much i love you, and i promise over everything i have that i will not do it again, my love. i made a bad choice and i shouldn't have done that, i did so wrong."  eddie said, looking at you with puppy eyes.

"i guess i guess I GUESS .. i forgive you.. but one more thing. i'm gonna get you back after you yelled at me." you said with a smirk on your face.

"i- okay, i guess." eddie said.

"one second i'm gonna put my pjs on, this outfit hurts me." you said, while eddie looked at you.

you grabbed a hellfire shirt and some christmas looking pajama pants and then put them on. you could feel eddie staring at you, but you have been with him for a while so yoy didn't really mind.

"i admire everything about you, y/n, your so perfect , i love you so much baby; come here." eddie stood up, attacking you with kisses.

"baby baby i-" you said while giggling.

'well.. dustin was right i new he'd come crawling back to me. all the time' you said in your head.

"i love you, munson, so much." you said in a soft tone.

"i love you more henderson." eddie said as he pulled you onto the bed, kissing you goodnight as you both drifted off while watching Back To The Future. eddie is my one and only, and if i'm being honest, i hope i will marry him one day.