PART 15 - THE HOSPITAL (SMUTTY)

"hey.. eddie." i said while looking at him as he laid there looking at the ceiling, but then looking at me.
"hi, baby.." eddie said while patting the seat next to him, signaling for me to come lay next to him. i obviously moved over there but whatever i did, i did it soft and slow.

i didn't wanna hurt eddie, saying he's already in pain and pressing on it or even touching it would make it worse. "how are you feeling, my love?" i asked, looking away as i teared up.
"hey hey, baby i'm fine.. it's just a few injuries." eddie said as he pulled my face towards him, setting a soft kiss on my lips.

his lips were very soft and plump, after the battle he went through. i got under the covers slowly, revealing the blue hospital gown that eddie was in. "hm, you look handsome in blue.." i said while staring at him & mainly his body.
"thank you baby.. you look pretty in my bandanna, your the most beautiful girl in the world, you know that, right?." eddie asked while staring at my lips, like he wanted to kiss them.

"i am? hm. but um, quick question, my love?." i said with a shaky voice. "yes baby?" eddie asked.
"did you mean what you said about imagining me graduating and, and.. walking down in a pretty white dress?.. and.. marrying me one day.. and having two little ones running around the house?" i said as i grabbed eddie's hand, holding it.

"i meant every word i said, delusional or not. i really have a big future planned ahead of us." eddie said as he lifted my hand up, giving it a big kiss.
"eddie you know how much i love you, right?" i said while looking at his big brown, but yet beautiful eyes. "but i love you more..." eddie said while kissing my chest.

"i knew you'd be okay." i said while tearing up. "well, i thank you for getting me here, my love; i would've been dead in the upside down if it wasn't for you." eddie said. "you're my hero, you know that, right?" i said while looking at him.
"i could say the same, you've saved me. i wouldn't have gotten out of there! i could've died right there in your arms, but you.. you, y/n rae henderson were there to save me. and i love you more then i ever could have before." eddie said as he moved a piece of hair behind my ear.

"y/n rae, i want and desire to walk that stage next month with you.. look principal higgins dead in the eye.. flip him the bird.. snatch that diploma and run like hell out of here.. but i can't do it if your not by my side, and y/n, when i tell you i need you there, i really mean it." eddie said, while looking me in the eye with tears.

"baby i would never ever say no to that.. i will be right next to you and we will take our pictures.. flipping the camera off and.. kissing?.." i asked as i stared at my hands and started fidgeting with the ring eddie gave me.

"i would love to kiss you in that picture, but i need to kiss you right now." eddie said as he placed his finger on my chin, tilting my head and coming closer to me as he kissed me, for a long time. his lips were so soft.. it was like i couldn't pull away.

dustin had walked in. "hey guys do you still ha- WHAT THE FUCK.." dustin said as he yelled at us in absolute shock. "mm oh hey dustin!" eddie said as if he hadn't just been trying to devour me. "uhm heyy!" i said as i chuckled, but then dustin did to. "what the fuck was that!" dustin said in a whisper-yell voice.

i could tell he was stunned, and i was the funniest thing ever. "oh you know, just kissing your sister!" eddie said as he chuckled. "just-!! please don't tell anyone." i said as i had laughed.

'fuck.' eddie said under his breath as he had wrapped his arms around his stomach. no one noticed. "uh i for sure don't wanna tell anyone that you nasties!" dustin said as he died of laughter, falling to the floor as y/n did the same but stayed in the bed.

"alright but for real, i'm out. love you, y/n. be safe! i'll be ready tomorrow at noon. the fight is at 1:30!" dustin said as he waved goodbye.
"bye dust, love you more!" i said as i waved him goodbye, watching the door shut.

"what is dustin talking about.. what fight?.." eddie said with so much concern taking over his face. i think he was really scared and didn't want anything to happen to me like bad shit HAD already happened to us. so traumatizing.

"oh i.. baby, i'm going to fight with some shallow minded mothers tomorrow.. and so is everyone else, me , robin, steve, nancy, dustin, mike, max and erica ." i said while smiling bright.
"baby i- what's it about, my love?" eddie asked as he looked me in the eye with a look that he gives everyone when he's concerned.

"uh it's about freeing you from jail time.. many people believe that you, not even a human being can do this." i said while kissing eddie's forehead.
"that's why i love you, baby." eddie said while placing his head on my chest. "shit.. ow!" i mumbled. "baby are you hurt?!" eddie said while lifting my shirt up. "woah." eddie said as he stared at my breasts, taking my bra off and throwing it to the side.

eddie had started kissing around my breasts, one at a time until he got to my nipple.
"eddie not now. you are injured and i don't want it to hurt anymore." i said as i pulled my shirt down, moving closer to eddie. "here." i said as i grabbed eddie's head softly and slowly, setting it on my chest. eddie nuzzled his face in my breast, slowly starting to close his eyes.

"goodnight, my hero." i said as i kissed eddie's forehead, while groaning as i was in pain. "fuuuck." i said as i reached for my bag grabbing pills.
i took the pills, grabbing some water and setting the pills in my mouth as i swallowed them.

i needed sleep, like really badly but i had this bad feeling that if i fell asleep, then something bad would happen to eddie and i wouldn't know about it. i hoped and thought he would be safe. he was right in my arms.. i didn't know it, but i fell sound asleep very, quickly, knowing eddie was safe in my arms..