PART 1 - THE MEETUP

"hurry up dustin we're going to be late!" you shouted. you were dustin henderson's older sister, and you both drove to school together. "JESUS CHRIST— GIVE ME A GOD DAMN MINUTE!" he screams in a very harsh tone.

you chuckle. "thirty seconds!" you yell, running out the door to your car. dustin comes out, shut the door behind him, still fixing his belt. "hey dingus! you finally made it, maybe this time we won't suffer! even on the last day of school!" you say.

you drove off, somewhat speeding. "really, y/n? am i supposed to believe that YOU, y/n rae henderson are excited for a pep rally?" dustin asked, shocked. "no dingus im just excited to be out of this shithole for a week. give me a break." you said.

dustin agreed. five minutes passed by and you guys were at the school. ms. kelly was signaling everyone to go to the gym, for the tournament tonight. mainly to hear what's happening. you met up with your friends, robin, steve and nancy, and you all walked your way to the gym.

you all sat down, as dustin and his nerdy friend mike sat in front of you. max, your little sister walked up with headphones in. she's not really your sister- you're just like one to her, you've been there for her ever sense her brother, billy hargrove died. it's been hard on her but you're always there when she needs something.

jason, and the rest of his team came out of the locker room. jason grabbed the mic and started talking about how they almost lost to a Christian Academy school or whatever- but they didn't, they pulled there heads our of their asses.

jason gave a speech about how much he loved his girlfriend chrissy- and how much trauma this town has had in the past couple months/years. i mean, he wasn't wrong about the trauma part. some crazy shit happens here in hawkins, you thought to yourself.

soon enough, the pep rally was over. you went to your first class, history. sat by the same person, everyday, every single period. eddie munson. the freak, people call him.

you always catch him staring at you, but when you look at him, he just looks away and pretends like he wasn't just secretly staring at you.

as same as usual, you went in and sat next to eddie the freak munson. again, you caught him staring at you, but honestly you didn't care. you caught him staring at you— he turned really red and looked away.

"damn- am i contagious or something?" you whisper, asking him. "what?..." he said, sorta confused. it was cute, you thought to yourself.

just like that, the bell rang. he zoomed FAST out of the class. and just like always i went to two more periods and then lunch. i grabbed a monster, an sat with nancy, steve and robin.

i don't talk much, i'm more of that quiet type of girl— shy. just then, i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around and saw my brother, dustin. "two favors to ask you! can you come sit at our table?" he asked

"why not, it'll be fun and i have nothing else to do." you said— you alerted your friends and told them that dustin needed you, so you and dustin walked over to his table. "hey- dustin- real quick, what was the other favor you needed to ask?" i asked.

"umm- i forgot? if i remember later, i'll ask." he replied back. you nodded, sitting down next to eddie, cause the was the only seat. he looked at you, like always, but this time was different- he engaged, made conversation with me.

"oh hey princess what brings you to my table?" he said. you blushed, PRINCESS? oh great , this is just great, you thought to yourself. "hey, munson— just coming to this table cause of my little brother." you say. "ah, i gotcha. how old are you?"

"19, dingus." you said "hey! don't call me that. i'm very sensitive!" eddie teased. "i'm 21, pleasure to meet you." he said, giving you his hand to shake. "we've met before — your eddie munson, you won't stop staring at me in class !" you said.

he gasped loudly, loud enough to scare you. "my cover is blown!" he said laying his head on your shoulder. you laughed, some what playing with his hair. you both blushed, not knowing.

"okay go somewhere else love birds." dustin said, rolling his eyes. just like that, the bell rang. "see you soon, princess." he said. "byeee pretty boy." you said back to him.

"holy shit holy shit holy shit HOLY SHIT!" eddie yelled. "HENDERSON— WHEELER! she likes me, she called me pretty boy. ive almost liked her for two years." eddie said with excitement on his face.

"okay so technically two years ago she was 17– and you were 19- SO YOU LIKED A GOD DAMN MINOR, MUNSON?" gareth asked. "what the hell, gareth? it's a two year difference we're old now." says eddie.

"eddie? are we supposed to believe that you, eddie the freak munson, is in love with the prettiest girl in school? MY SISTER?" he says.

"i know how it sounds but she's like really hot, yuh know?" eddie says. "umm she's pretty but what the hell eddie? my sister? come on!" dustin says with a mad look.

"henderson, listen to me when i say this— i WILL make her mine if it is the last thing i do." eddie says.
"wanna bet?" dustin says. "you know it!" said eddie. "5 bucks says she'll reject u !" dustin said. "5 bucks says she'll want me more then anything else, and she'll take me." eddie says. "deal!" they both say at the same time, as they shook on it.

a few minutes later, dustin and you bumped into eachother in the hall. "oh! i remember what i was also gonna ask!" dustin says. "shoot me." y/n said. "would you be willing to join hellfire tonight and be a sub for lucas sinclair?" dustin asked.

"wait so your saying sinclair has been taken in by the dark side?" you asked. "that's the same the eddie said! and pretty much, yeah—" dustin said with a weird look on his face. "i mean, sure yeah i'll join- i have nothing else to do." you say.

"yeah i know—" dustin said as he laughed. you shoved him softly and both of you laughed. "hey is eddie going to be there?" you asked. "well yeah of course— he's the dungeon master." dustin responded back.

"okay then yeah i'll for sure be there !" you said. dustin chuckled.. "someone has a crushhhhh" dustin laughed in a sort of kiddish tone- "shut up dingus." you said as you both laughed, getting in the car to drive home for school.