PART 8 - FIGHT

(heyyy guys ! TW! mention of p!lls. i hope you've been liking the story so far, i know i'm in love with it ! i hope you guys enjoy it even more with the next few parts that i'm writing! have fun reading. signed, mrs munson💖)

it was the day after you had almost gotten took in by vecna but your two favorite people were there, and they saved you. eddie munson, and dustin henderson. eddie was your boyfriend, the best boy in the whole entire world, more then you could ask for. dustin was your younger brother. man is he awesome.

i woke up, cuddled in eddie's arms every morning. i knew eddie told me that he didn't want to be cuddling a pillow, because he wanted to be cuddling me. but i had to do it this once— i needed to get my mind off of everything.

i lifted eddie's arm off of my chest as i replaced myself as a pillow. pretty convenient noticing that eddie didn't know what so ever that i wasn't there, only the pillow. he was so cute. i felt bad for leaving him, but i had to, it was hard for me to sleep after everything that had happened.

before i walked out i threw the blanket softly over eddie's body and the pillow and i gave him a kiss on the forehead— when i pulled away he had smiled in his sleep.

"what a sweetheart." i said, as i walked out of the room quietly.

once i got to the kitchen i grabbed my p!lls because i've had a massive headache sense i got out of my "vecna" trance or whatever you'd call it.

i grabbed a cup of water and took two pills out, as i dropped the pills into my mouth, drinking a big swallow of water.

i didn't wanna wake eddie up, so i walked into the living room and turned on the tv and watched television. i was sooo bored without eddie.

i heard and door shut, and if i'm being honest with you i got really scared because of what i've heard in the past few weeks.

it was eddie. he looked furious. "Y/N, HOW MANY GOD DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP REPLACING ME WITH A FUCKING PILLOW?!?!" eddie yelled.

"DONT YELL AT ME!" i said as i slowly started to tear up.

"NO Y/N IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU DOING THIS SHIT, I TRY TO KEEP YOU SAFE BUT IT NEVER FUCKING LASTS. I DONT WANT TO FUCKING FIND YOU WITH YOUR EYES AT THE BACK OF YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN YHE MORNING!" eddie yelled at me.

i teared up as i buried my head in my knees.

"YEAH GO FUCKING CRY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO! YOU PATHETIC FUCKING BITCH." eddie yelled.

"I HATE YOU!" i said as i cried even louder to the point where i was screaming.

"OH RIDDLE ME THIS RIDDLE ME FUCKING THAT. YOURE A LITTLE FUCKING CRY BABY! GO FIX YOUR GOD DAMN SELF BEFORE REPLACING YOURSELF WITH A FUCKING PILLOW! DONT TALK TO ME, Y/N! IM LEAVING YOU, BITCH!" eddie said as he grabbed his stuff and stormed out of your house, shutting the door, whilst slamming it.

i grabbed a pillow, in so much pain as i screamed into the pillow as loud as possible- while i heard eddies van's tires screech as he revved the engine, driving off fast. eddie always drives like a maniac but he never drove like that when i was with him.

dustin came running out of his room and came right to me, as he knew what happened, while hearing it.

"Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY??" dustin said as he ran over to the couch, hugging you as you sobbed harder then you ever had before.

"eddie.. eddie yelled at me for a stupid reason.." i said while sobbing, very loud.

"he doesn't deserve you, y/n. don't worry, eddie gets like that and he can be a real.. a real fucking bitch!" dustin said, while sticking up for you.

"dustin!" you said while you sort-of chuckled.

"yeah! that's right! a fucking bitch is what he is. he'll come crawling back to you in no time, y/n, that's just how eddie is. he's stubborn and it gets the best of him. and he is sooo overprotective over the people that he loves, especially you, y/n." dustin said.

"really?" you said with a shocked look.

"yeah, y/n. ever sense you've been dating eddie he's been acting different— nicer. studying more often for his finals, because he wants to graduate with you." dustin said.

"he's such a sweetheart.. sometimes. but i know i still love him and i hope he comes back because i don't think i'll be able to find anyone good. and eddie was my first love!" you said with tears.

"i know y/n, i know don't worry. but i'm always here for you and there are so many cute boys at the school that you can go after. look i know you love eddie but if he moves on and breaks up it'll be hard but you'll get over it." dustin said.

"i don't know. if he ends it i definitely won't get over it, like, at all! i know i'm gonna miss him and his stupid little actions. i loved him so much, i still do, dustin!" you said.

"look y/n, i don't know what will happen, but whatever DOES happen, just know i'm always here for you no matter what eddie decides to do, mark my word he'll come crawling back to you because i know he still loves you. you guys wouldn't just build up all of these memories and then tear them down after some stupid pillow." dustin said with a fierce voice.

"true. can we, just watch Dr. Zhivago? to get my mind off of eddie?" you asked dustin.

"of course!!! let me get snacks, i'll get your favorite! MUAHAHAHHA" dustin said with an evil, but sweet sounding laugh.

you laughed as well, while dustin grabbed popcorn, twix & skittles. you both have a lot in common and you liked the same stuff. same food, movies, clothing style- and how the way you act. it was so funny, because sometimes you guys would finish eachothers sentences.

you both sat down as you spent laughs together— watching Dr. Zhivago. as your mind, slowly faded off the fact of what eddie did to you.

(NEXT PART WILL BE COMING SOOOON! sorry it's kind of short, but the next one will be pretty long, i can't wait for you guys to read it! over and out, mrs munson 🫶)