PART 6 - STAR GAZING

(hiii loves. TW: mention of p!lls !!!! sorry part 6 is just coming out !! i've been busy all weekend with company over at my house but here it is, finally ! part 6! last part didn't contain lyrics from any song— but this one does ! can you find them? the song is "STAR SHOPPING" by LIL PEEP, and "LET HER GO" by PASSENGER. i hope u guys have sooo much fun reading this chapter. signed, mrs munson 🫶)

it was morning and eddie was sleeping next to you. you realized that he had moved in the middle of the night— from between your thighs— to right next to you, but i didn't mind, only because i felt safe whenever he cuddled me and kept me close to him.

i slowly got up— walking to dustin's room. there was voices coming from the room but didn't know who it was. it was suzie! dustin and suzie were talking over their walkie-talkies— i love suzie! she was always a sweet heart to me.

i walked over to the walkie-talkie, and i grabbed it out of dustin's hand. "HEY !!- Y/N!" dustin shouted at me. "hiiii suzie! i miss u, how have u been?" i asked suzie.

"AWWW. HIIII Y/N I MISS UUUU SO MUCH! i've been good, wbu?" suzie asked with cheer in her voice. "i've been good- you need to come down here soon like i miss you, a lot and it'd be good to have a ONE ON ONE girl day!" you said.

"oh for sure! you hear that dustin?" suzie said, chuckling. dustin scoffed. "Y/N! give me my girlfriend back." dustin said why snatching the walkie-talkie out of my hand.

i laugh while i walked out of the room, and into mine.. only to find eddie looking frustrated at me.

"y/n rae henderson, tell me why i woke up to hugging a god damn pillow instead of you?" he said with a mad/laughing look.

"iiii don't know i'm sorry!! i was talking to suzieee baby!" you said while laughing.

"don't call me baby. i want to be with you and not with a pillow!" he said, while grabbing you by your waist.

"baby i'm sorry.." you said with a smile, as you cupped his face, bringing him in for a kiss. "i love you, munson." you said, admiring how pretty him and his little eyes and big curly hair was.

"i love you more henderson, my baby." eddie said while looking up to you.

"never ever again will i replace myself with a pillow. i promise my baby.." you said as you kissed his nose. eddie blushed, and you knew that you really loved him, and he loved you. or did he feel the same way about you?

you're a bad over thinker, and ever sense that one time that eddie didn't answer you for a whole day— you've been having weird occurrences. very close to max's' trances with vecna. i've been having big headaches— ones that won't go away. and, i've been waking up in a cold sweat— after having the worst nightmares. bloody noses more often—. all of this happened after i saw vecna behind me.

"y/nnn? are you good?" eddie said, standing up to me— "uhm. yeah sorry." you said in a low tone.

"hey baby- what's wrong?" eddie asked, while cupping your cheek. "do you.. do you love me?" you said. "y/n, what? you know how much i love you— baby— i love you and only you." he said, placing his hands on your waist.

"it's just— nevermind." you said. "no baby— tell me i wanna know." eddie said, placing his hand on your chin, pulling your face up to his face. "i'm an overthinker. i want to be with you all the time but i'm afraid you love someone else." you said with a shaky tone.

"baby baby. don't cry— i love you so much, so so much. i wouldn't never ever lay my eyes on someone else other then you, my baby. you're my one and only love." he said, while hugging you.

you hugged back as you both stood there in silence. i guess it was confirmed, eddie loved you, and you were the love of his life. you sighed in relief as eddie pulled away, kissing you on the forehead.