PART 11 - JEALOUSY VOL 1

(heyy guys! just to warn you, this chapter is pretty smutish, so if you don't wanna read, just skip. alsooo, listen to I Was Never There by The Weeknd, and Gesaffelstein for better experience which there is about 28 minutes long! loop, for obvious reasons 😳! i hope you all love this part and the entire story!! signed, mrs munson 💕)

i woke up to warm hands wrapped around my body, while i was a little spoon to eddie. he felt so comforting, and i didn't want to leave his arms. i soon then snuggled my head into eddie's bare chest kissing his abs, as i soon feel back asleep!

(time skippp! this story is gonna be so good, i can feel it! again SMUT is coming up really soon in part 2, it will be pretty detailed, so if you don't wanna read it, just skip it! enjoy, guys!<3.)

i felt a shake down my body, as a chill went down my spine. "baby, baby— y/nnnn wakey wakey!" i heard someone say with a raspy, but yet soft voice, it was eddie. "hm? what.. mm i'm up.." i said, grabbing my stomach; while i groaned.

"we're supposed to got to the mall today, with the kids, only if you feel good my beautiful little princess." eddie said. "mmh.. yeah i'm fine, let's get ready." i said with a tired, exhausted voice.

"hey baby, look at me." eddie said, while cupping my cheek, and pulling me onto his lap, as he moved my legs around his waist. "hm..?" i said while looking at his beautiful face. "we don't have to go, we can stay at home all day, and just cuddle, princess." eddie said, while rubbing your back, as he placed his hands on your ass, gripping it.

"mm.. as nice as that sounds, i'd like to hang out with the kids, i haven't seen them in a long time." i said, while pulling my self off of his lap, and placing a kiss on his nose.

i got off of the bed and walked over to my closet, which was big, and i mean really big. eddie had left his clothes here, and whenever he did leave them here, i always washed them for him. i tossed eddie his favorite shirt and his black ripped jeans, with his chain bracelet and pant chain.

i threw him his cool looking spider web converse and his socks that he left here. i then found a cute outfit, (4th outfit from "your outfits" but with og converse instead of af1's!!) as i got dressed, i felt eddie staring at my chest, again. i didn't mind though.

"alright i'm gonna brush my teeth." i said while putting perfume on. "alright, i'll get your pills." eddie said, knowing it was time for me to take ibuprofen and allergy pills. i walked out, and into my bathroom, as i grabbed my toothbrush, swiping some toothpaste on it, as i wetted my toothbrush.

once i was done, i gargled with mouth wash & water, and then spit, and made my way out of the bathroom, and into the kitchen, right where eddie was. when he saw me, i could tell he was really excited, as he pulled my in by my waist, and kissed my forehead. "hi baby" i laughed "i missed you to<3." i said while chuckling, hugging and kissing his neck. "here princess, take these." eddie said, handing me the pills and my cup of water.

i put the pills in my mouth and drank water, as i swallowed it all. "shall we get our children, princess?" eddie said, while holding his hand out. "we shall!" i said, grabbing his hand as we walked out of the house, and into my car. (it had more seating, so we took it.)

eddie went over to the passenger side, and opened my door for me, letting me in. i forgot to do my makeup, so i had brought the makeup bag and had curled my eyelashes, put mascara and blush on, and put on some natural, cute winged eyeliner.

"baby, doesn't that hurt your eyelashes?.." eddie said while he placed his hand on your thigh, moving his thumb and tracing your pants. "no, baby" i laughed. "no it does not!" i said while smiling and setting my makeup bag down.

"we're here! let's gather all the kids!" eddie said, getting out at mikes house; as he rushed over to my side, opening the door and putting his hand out to hold it, as you obviously took it, as you two walked up to mike's door, knocking.

they all answer the door; as you gripped eddie's hand tighter, signaling "i'm hurting." i was in pain but it wasn't like i was gonna throw up & it wasn't as bad as yesterday, luckily. "hey can i steal y/n for a moment?" max said.

i looked at eddie, whilst he knew i was in pain. "i- um. yeah sure. just keep look over her, kay?" eddie said, letting go of my hand; and i knew that was a hard thing for eddie to do. max took me to the side of mike's house to talk to me, while all of the boys caught up on life.

"so like, are you and eddie official?!?!" max asked with a surprised look on her face. "um, yeah! we are, we've been dating for a month now:)." i said while looking max in the eyes show she knew i was serious. "woww! i can't believe it! you and eddie munson, the guy you desired to be with." max said.

"i know; i guess dreams really come true, and another one is gonna come true soon;)" i said as i winked after the sentence. "holy shit y/n! ARE YOU GUYS GONNA HAVE SEX?" max yelled, not knowing how loud she was, which caused the boys and eddie to come over.

"who's having sex?.. yall weird asf." mike asked with a disgusted look on his face. i winked at eddie, as he gave me a big grin, whilst he knew what was coming up. i tried to distract them, and luckily, it worked. "um, alright kids! we should head to the star court, hop in the car!!" i said, as all of the children, including me and eddie got in the car.

once we arrived at the mall, we all made a deal to stay together, and go in the same shops, so no one gets lost, and the kids were okay with it, they weren't to bright but it was for their safety, all i really cared about was them being safe.

eddie wrapped his arm around my waist, as he noticed a boy staring me down. luckily, i didn't notice so eddie was still happy. "baby, stay next to me, there is a lot of boys looking at you." eddie stated, pulling me closer, next to him.

"eddie baby, it's fine, im with you and always will be. i said. that instantly gave him butterflies, i could tell. "hey! lets go into the gap, me and max will look for cute clothes and you boys can— yeah just wait or watch us- or go get some clothes!" i said.

"i will be right here baby, just over there." eddie said, kissing you on the lips, and walking with mike, lucas and dustin to the boys clothes. "okay bye baby!" i said. me and max start giggling at the fact of so many cute clothes.

"well hello there pretty lady.." ??? said in a flirty voice. "um, who are you?" i said, as i was frightened, taking a step back. "my bad, i didn't mean to scare you, i'm zach! i work here and i just wanted to say that you have a really pretty smile!" zach said.

"well thank you zach! good to know you work here!" i said in a non-flirty voice. "good to see you here! need any help finding anything?" zach said. "uhh, at the moment, yes! where is your jewelry?" i asked with a concerned look.

"ah! our jewelry! follow me right this way." zach said as he grabbed my waist and hooked on to me, leading me the way to the jewelry. i made a weird face and backed away as we got to the jewelry. then zach showed me all of their prized possessions.

(EDDIESSS POV YALL! SO SCARED FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!)

"oh shit mike!" i laughed "that's si-" i said before looking over to see y/n and max, but i saw some fuck ass dude laughing with her and throwing his hand around her waist. she looked so disgusted. 'shit i have to do something!' i thought to myself.

'god she is mine, and only mine. i'm gonna get her back.' i thought to myself. "uhh eddie? you good man?" dustin said, waving his hand in front of my face. "shit yeah- i am. someone is making y/n uncomfortable." i said, trying to explain to dustin what was going on.

"MY SISTER?" dustin screamed, making the whole store pause and look at him. "jesus h christ kid! calm down, i'm gonna go over there and get her." i said, full on scared of what was going to happen next, not wanting to scare the shit out of y/n like i've done multiple times.

(PART 2 WILL BE OUT VERY SHORTLY YALL<3!)