𝗧𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

"{y/n}, I can't wait any longer..." Toya caresses your sleeping form. It was the middle of the night and he couldn't keep away from you. He had decided it was time. Time to claim what was his.

Good for him you had a tough day at work today, and you were out like a light. Toya had lock picked the back door and had got inside. Now he was in your bedroom, watching you sleep.
A normal Friday night if you ask him.

After all he would do anything for his darling. He would hurt his friends if he had to, and tonight was the night, that he planned to run away together with you.

Toya had already packed the stuff you need in a medium sized backpack. A change of clothes, and well, that's all he needed to take for now.

Now it was time to wake you up, he wasn't looking forward to this part of the plan if you didn't cooperate. "{y/n}, wake up." He nudged you softly and you murmured something, still asleep. "Wake up." This time he poked your cheek and you slightly stirred and opened your eyes.

"T-Toya!" You shout, afraid that he was in your room, in the middle of the night. "What the hell are you doing in my room!?" The boy stayed beside your bed, while you backed away from him still in bed.

You could see his glistening eyes in the dark and then he spoke up. "{y/n}, get up and get dressed now." Toya said and you felt a shiver go down your spine.

"What? Why?!" Then the boy grabbed your hand and forced you out of the bed. Starting to scream, he covered your mouth with his hand and said in a menacing tone.

"Do what I say or you'll find out the consequences." He held your arm tightly and you felt tears start to well in your eyes.

"What are the consequences?" You said in a muffled voice, due to his hand still on your mouth.

"I hired some people to assassinate Akito, Kohane and An, if you don't listen to me." Toya said with a blank stare. Seeing that you were frozen in shock from hearing that news, he quickly took a hoodie that was on a chair and threw it to you.

Weakly catching it, you hesitantly put it on and look at Toya in disbelief. You couldn't believe that he was doing this. What was he trying to accomplish?

He grabbed your arm again and handed you the full backpack. "Here, take it. Now we should hurry up the train will arrive in twenty minutes."

"What train?" You ask, your voice just a mere squeak, afraid to displease the serious male.

His hold on your arm softened and his hand slid down to take a hold of your fingers, intertwining them. "We are going to our new home."

----- ❦ -----