𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

She touched your cheek with such softness, scared to disturb your delicate skin. "Loving you is what matters..." Placing a soft kiss on your forehead, she got out of your bed and hopped out of your window carefully, not to disturb you.

An couldn't keep to herself, she was a ticking time bomb about to burst. "They love me, they love me not, they love me..."

The girl picked at the petals of a random red rose. "They love me not, they love me, they love me... not...?"

Once the last petal was picked off, the in-despair girl dropped the stem.

"Why do they not love me?" She asks herself, but quickly snaps out of it. "Quit it An! Of course they love you!"

The star haired girl convinces herself, but she still didn't feel complete. "{y/n}, I need you now..."

----- ❦ -----

You had awoken on a cold, hard cement ground. Looking around, you noticed you weren't in your room, you were in a basement of some sorts?

Trying to move, you notice that your right hand is handcuffed to a rusty pipe. Confused and scared, you look around the stone space, nothing to be in sight.

"Where am I?" You ask yourself. "Is this another one of my weird dreams?"

But it didn't feel like a dream...?

All of sudden, footsteps could be heard, getting closer and closer to the basement you were in. Instinctively, you stay quiet, incase it was some dangerous fellow, but it was non other than... An?

"An?!" You shout when she closes the door behind her. She smiles at you and says.

"Yup, that's me!"

"What's happening? Why am I here, tied up?" The girl just doesn't react to your questions and she just heads towards you without saying a word.

"An?!" Shouting in alarm, you stop when An hugs you and whispers in your ear.

"I'm so glad you're here... I didn't want to do this to you, but I had no other choice." She tells you and starts to rock from side to side, with you still in her arms.

"What do you mean, An? What did you do to me?!" You try to wriggle out of the girl's grip, but to no-avail.

"I didn't do anything, I just made us be together forever, until death does us apart." She tightens her grip on you, if it wasn't suffocating enough, and feel her chuckle. "All of this, I had to do one thing, so we could be together."

"You're insane...!" You say ripping yourself out of her hands, and she just smiles.

"Of course I'm insane...!" An says with a crazed look in her eyes, and she pins you to the ground, with her on top.

Her face was a flushed pink and she gave a sultry look to you. "Seems like I won this time..."

----- ❦ -----

You had become her puppet. You obeyed her every rule, unless you wanted to be starved and left alone for days at a time. She wanted you to call out her name when you were helplessly rotting in the basement.

Many people were searching for you. Missing person's poster's for you, were decorating almost every building or lamp post. The trio made sure, while An just joined them to not get them suspicious of her.

Seems it had worked and you were alone for eternity. Life wasn't worth living in a stone box, where you spent every second of the day staring at a random wall.

You had started to lose hope that someone would save you from this suffocating place, but that hope never came...

A puppet on a string, you were.

----- ❦ -----

Hey guys! This is the end of the road for us! It's been an amazing two months with this fanfic and you guys!

I died out of the prosekai fandom while writing this fic, but I hope you guys don't mind!

Man, this felt amazing writing my first ever fanfic and sharing it with you all! You don't know how much you guys mean to me!

I love all of you and thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't say thank you enough to all of you. Thank you for sticking by me and traveling through this fanfic with me.

For my appreciation, here is a parting gift!

{This is Hiiro Amagi from Enstars if you wanna know!!!}

Hope we meet again on this path of life! Bye bye, love you all!

----- ❦ -----

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 {𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾!vivid bad squad 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋} 🎉