{2} 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

----- ❦ -----

𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

The next day, you were heading to the music shop, to pick up some CD's you had been wanting. Your best friend couldn't come with you, because she wasn't in town and sent you to pick up her CD's instead.

You enter the shop and head towards one of the isles labeled 'CD's'. Entering the isle, you start to browse through all the CD's.

There were all kinds of CD's displayed, rock, j-pop and ect. Your eyes caught one of the new releases. On the CD was written, with big letters... 'Vivid Bad Squad'.

There were four people on the CD package, two girls and two boys. They were all dressed up uniquely. What caught your eye was a specific boy with split coloured hair and pale eyes.

He seemed familiar...

You reach your hand towards the package and your hand bumps into someone else's.

"S-sorry!" A squeaky voice gasps, startling you. You look towards the squeaky voiced stranger. It was a petite girl with ash blonde pigtails. Her cheeks were tinted a light blush from embarrassment.

"Sorry, did you want this?" You ask the small, pigtailed girl.

"N-no, I just wanted to observe it a bit." The girl answers, her voice wavering a bit. She takes the CD and hands it to you. "Please take it, if you need it!"

"Oh! I guess I would like to check it out... but are you sure you don't need it?" You ask again. The girl shakes her head and she hands you the CD. "Thanks."

"Is there anything else you need?" The female sheepishly asks. "If you do, I can help find it."

"I don't want to intrude or anything." You reassure the girl and she shakes her head from side to side repeatedly.

"It's perfectly fine! I have nothing else to do anyways!" The petite girl says. "Thank you." You reply.

You two spent the next few minutes, searching for all the CD's you and your best friend needed and the girl helped.

"Thank you for helping me, I'm {y/n} {l/n} by the way." You introduce yourself to the small girl.

"I'm Kohane Azusawa, nice to meet you {l/n}-chan!" Kohane greets.

"I should be going now, Azusawa-chan! See you around!" You say before walking off.

"Bye, bye!" Kohane calls after you.

'I hope, I see you again soon.'

----- ❦ -----

Sane Secrets

- Kohane Azusawa fell in love with you at first sight.

----- ❦ -----

Thank you for reading!

----- ❦ -----