{23} 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗡𝗲𝗲𝗱

----- ❦ -----

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱.

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

An was ready to tell you all her pent up feelings. It was definitely the perfect day for it.

It was sunny and no cloud was present in the sky. The female was so excited that she showed up really early to work.

Lucky for her, you were also early. You two bumped into eachother at Weekend Garage's doors.

"H-hey {y/n}, what are you doing here this early?" An asks you, nervously.

"I could ask you the same thing." You joke and An starts to unlock the door.

Heading inside you both set down your belongings in the staff room and you wait for opening hours.

"Hey {y/n}, are you free today after work?" The star haired female asks.

You nod and respond. "Oh yeah, I'm free today. Why are you asking?"

"Maybe you would like to go out?" You blush and An hastily rephrases her sentence. "I-I mean, like go out to a cinema together!"

An starts to fiddle with her long hair, shyly awaiting your answer.

"Oh uh, sure!" You reply with a light blush on your cheeks. "It's already time to open up shop."

Alerting the girl, she flips the sign to 'open' on the glass door and you both head behind the counter together.

----- ❦ -----

This time An wasn't ignoring you this time, so why was she ignoring you the past days? Now she was freely chatting with you, like nothing happened.

It was the end of the work day and you were closing up shop. An locked the door with the key and she caught up to you.

You two chatted normally and you couldn't find the right time to bring up the whole ignoring thing, so you just left it be until after the movie.

Heading inside the cinema, you both observe the movie selection. You both had agreed upon some romance comedy movie.

Buying some drinks and snacks, you walked into the movie hall and took your seats.

The movie was going to air in a couple minutes and you decide to take a sip of your beverage. Little did you know that An was watching your every move.

You were just too perfect to take her eyes off of you. An was mesmerised by you and everything you did. You didn't even need to do anything to make An fall even harder for you. All you had to do was breathe.

She felt as if she was your faithful devotee and #1 fan. An was also very scared to mess up things with you. If she ever did something bad to you, she would never forgive herself.

The light's in the room, begun to dim and the screen started to play the opening credits. An, getting the confidence, placed her hand on your's and blushed a deep red.

You also grew a quite bit flustered and left your hand beneath An's.

----- ❦ -----

"Did you enjoy the movie?" An asks you, while you both exit the cinema.

"It was actually better than I expected." You tell the galaxy haired female and inside, she cheers happily.

"S-so, {y/n}..." An stops in her tracks and you turn around to face her, confused to why she stopped.

"Is something wrong, An?" You ask her and she just shakes her head 'no'.

"No, it's just... I want to tell you something..." She says, avoiding eye contact with you.

You tilt your head in a motion, meaning for her to continue and she does.

"Um... J-just close your eyes for a second!" An stutters out embarrassedly and you slowly comply.

Fully closing your eyes, you purse your lips, feeling the chilling breeze on your skin. Waiting for something to happen, you feel a pair of lips on your cold ones.

You open your eyes widely and you see An kissing you. Letting yourself relax, you close your eyes slightly, until the kiss ends.

Her lips eventually leave yours and you feel your cheeks heat up 500 degrees.

"B-bye!" An hurriedly speed walks away from you and leaves you behind, still frozen in your position.

"H-huh?" You manage to stutter out.

----- ❦ -----

Walking home, you started to reminisce about the events that happened today. You had already got three kisses from three different people this week and it was only Thursday!

Who knows maybe Akito might join the trend of kissing you too. You were getting kind of confused on who you would pick, if you ever had to choose between them.

You were crushing on all four of them after all and the three of them also have feelings for you too. {Don't forget about Akito.}

Thinking about the ginger, there he was, impatiently waiting at your door.

"Akito?" You call out to him and he hastily turns to face you with a relieved expression on his face.

"{y/n}!" He breathes out your name dreamily and runs towards where you are standing.

When your body's both collide, Akito pulls you into his embrace, breathing in your sweet aroma.

"Is everything okay, Akito?" You ask him, thinking he was acting a bit different from his usual self.

He interrupts you by crashing his lips into yours.

----- ❦ -----

To be continued...
We are very close to the end by now!
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I guess you'll just have to wait for the next chapter!
See ya in the next chapter and thank you all!

----- ❦ -----