𝗔𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

Your bones ached when you had woken up. You didn't know where you were or even if this was real or not. There was a huge church in front of you and all around it, was a forest. The sky was an evening purple now and the church looked beautiful in the light.

Looking down at yourself, you noticed that you were dressed in formal attire. What was happening right now? Pinching yourself, you winced, noting that this was real...?

Confusedly, you entered the astounding church. When you walked in, all you could see was marble halls and the flickering candle lights. The setting sun shone beautifully through the colourful glass.

Walking through the halls, you spot a figure at the end of the church. Spotting a head of ginger, you start to run towards the boy, thinking that it was him.

"Akito!?" The ginger turns around to look at you and a bright smile paints his face.

"{y/n}, you're awake!" Akito opens his arms for a hug, while you run towards him. "I'm glad you're here, we can start the ceremony now." He gives you a dazzling smile and sets you on the ground, from the hug.

"What ceremony?" You ask the ginger, but the boy just ignores you and faces you. Hearing sudden muffled voices, you turn to the many rows of benches and see something that shocked you to your core.

"What the hell?!" There you saw three, tied-up figures seated on the benches facing both you and Akito. "Akito?! What's happening?!"

The boy just smiles at you and starts to speak. "{y/n} {l/n}, you are my everything... Will you take my hand in marriage?"

----- ❦ -----

"What happened?!" You rushed into the hospital, hearing the news. "What happened to him?!" Running to Kohane and the two others, you yell.

"Calm down {y/n}, he was just permitted into the hospital." Toya tells you, setting you down on the chairs next to the surgery doors. "He is undergoing a surgery now."

"They said the car crash was fatal, but there is still a chance he will live." An reassures you, sitting down beside you.

"All we have to do now is wait..." Kohane adds and you start to tremble. Taking your head in your hands, you start to weep.

----- ❦ -----

"M-Marriage!?" You sqeauk to the male, who was down on one knee. He was holding out a beautiful diamond ring. Still shocked at Kohane, Toya and An being tied up, you shout.

"But why are they tied up!?" Pointing to the three, Akito sighs and stands back up. Grabbing your hands in his, he speaks.

"They're getting in between our love! Just ignore them and answer my question." Akito waves the three tied up off and then you slap him.

"What is wrong with you! Why would you do this!" You quickly head over to the tied up bunch and try to untie them. Which was not going well for you at all, because the rope was knotted very tightly.

The ginger starts to get impatient and drags you back to him forcefully. "Why do you care for them?! I'm the only one you should care about!"

He starts to shake you violently and then you start to tear up.

This wasn't the Akito you knew.

----- ❦ -----

The doctor's and the nurse's leave the surgery room and they turn to you three. "He is okay, but I think only one should visit him at a time."

Raising your hand up on instinct, you ask. "Can I go in first?" The others nod and then you enter the patients room, where Akito was resting.

Closing the door behind you, you spot Akito fast asleep with a calm face. Taking your seat next to the bed he was laying on, you sigh in relief and smile warmly, knowing that he was okay.

The heart rate monitor was beeping to the rhythm of his heart beat. Relaxing, you grab Akito's hand and start to rub it calmly.

----- ❦ -----

"If you're going to act like this, then I don't think I can return my feelings for you." You say in a cold whisper and Akito feels his heart break.

----- ❦ -----

After a while, you notice the heart beat monitor start to go slower and slower. Starting to freak out, you rush out of the room.

"SOMEBODY HELP!!!"

The doctor's quickly rush in and try to revive the slowly dying boy. A nurse pushes you out of the room for privacy and you start to hyperventilate.

----- ❦ -----

"You don't love me...?"

"No! You're insane!"

*Beep* *Beep*
*Beeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"Time of death, 9.20pm Thursday 2022."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----- ❦ -----

R.I.P Akito.

Yo yo guys! Hope you enjoyed Akito dying and I'm here to explain the first bit if you didn't understand.

The church and all of that was just in Akito's head and when 'you' said you didn't love him, he well, died. Essentially, Akito got into a car accident and then he killed himself.

Good story sum up. Hope y'all liked the twist! I may also have a small twist for An's chapter. It's not really a twist, but let's just say everyone doesn't get happy endings.

Thank you for your support and I love you all with all of my heart! See ya guys in the last chapter!

----- ❦ -----