{1} 𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲

----- ❦ -----

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄.
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

----- ❦ -----

It was a sunny afternoon and you were on your way to the arcade. The arcade is where you liked to relax and clear your head.

When you saw the arcade come into view, you started to quicken your pace a bit. Reaching the arcade, you walked in and took in the familiar surroundings.

The arcade was retro styled and there were all sorts of neon lights on the walls. There were maroon carpeted floors with a tiny pattern on it.

Many popcorn and candy floss machine's were scattered around almost every corner. Kids were playing their favourite arcade games, while the parents were chatting with another.

The arcade also had a bowling area, which you were pretty average at. You walked up to the counter and greet the worker. They give you the regular amount of tickets for the arcade machines and then you walk off, thanking them.

Looking around you decided to play your favourite game first which was 'Polite Pink Polka Dot Pie Princess III'. It was your favourite arcade game since you first came here.

Heading towards to the arcade machine, you spot someone was already using it. From the back the person looked like male, with two shaded hair.

You awkwardly stood there behind the stranger, not knowing what do in this situation.

"Are you waiting for me to finish?" The male occupying the arcade machine says, turning around to face you.

With his face turned towards you, you could examine his features more closely. The male has sharp, piercing, grey eyes. He's wearing a graphic shirt and a purple hoodie underneath a grey jacket.

"Um... Y-yeah!" You stutter and he just stares at you for a couple of seconds.

"Do you have any tips on this game? I'm kind of stuck." The male admitts and points at the machine's screen.

"Sure!" You shout happily and join the stranger next to the arcade machine. "Your stuck on level 6? That's one of the easiest level's!"

"Really? I've been stuck on this level for a couple of minutes." The two colour haired boy says calmly.

"Have you collected the polite points or the polka dot pies?" You ask the male next to you.

"The what?" The boy asks, confused. Then you take the joystick in your hand, but coincidentally the stranger's hand was also on the joystick. But you were too immersed in your own world to notice.

"Here, I'll show you." The boy lightly blushed and let you take control of the joystick, while your hand rested on his hand.

He couldn't even listen to what you were saying. All he could think about was his heart beating rapidly. The boy just stared at your face, which was illuminated by the screen and all the neon lights around them.

"Do you know what to do now?" You ask the flustered boy and he nods slowly. Then you notice both of your hands on the joystick, atop each others.

"Oh my god! I'm super, super, super sorry!" You remove your hand from his, apologizing over and over.

"It's okay." The male says keeping his calm. Then an awkward silence sets in and the male speaks up. "I'm Aoyagi Toya, but you can call me Toya."

"Nice to meet you, Toya, I'm {l/n} {y/n}!" You smile sweetly.

His heart almost stops then and there. He had never felt like this before. He felt so vulnerable.

You both played 'Polite Pink Polka Dot Pie Princess III' until it was dark. Then eventually you had to part ways, but before that you guys exchanged numbers.

"See you, Toya!" You wave, heading towards the exit. He returns the gesture and mutters. "Bye."

----- ❦ -----

Sane Secrets

- Toya Aoyagi might have
a crush on you.

----- ❦ -----