{17} 𝗧𝗼𝘆𝗮: 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝗨𝘀

----- ❦ -----

𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀, 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

You were walking through the park. It was dark out and it was getting colder by the minute.

Why were you out here in the first place? You were out here, because Toya asked you to meet him at the secluded park, for some reason.

He had also asked for you to dress up in more fancy clothes. You had no idea what he was planning, but you were kind of excited for it.

Then you approached a flowery archway and a neat stone pathway, leading to a white wooden table with two chairs opposite eachother.

On the table was two plates full of food and two glasses of {favourite beverage}. There was also white fairy lights dangling from some poles, that illuminated the night sky above you.

You let out a gasp of awe and then you hear a familiar voice speak up. "Wow, you look amazing..."

Turning to look at the voice, it was Toya. He was wearing a suit and he looked fantastic in your opinion.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Toya." You compliment and he blushes a bit from the flattering remark.

"Thanks." He mutters quietly. Looking around you ask.

"So why am I here?" Toya feels his heart race, threatening to jump out of his body.

"You're here, because I wanted to spend some quality time with you." He admits and you flush a bit.

"You could of just asked. I would have spent time with you." You smile at him.

"I know, but closer..." Toya mutters under his breath so you don't hear him. He takes your hands and leads you to the table.

Seating you down at the table, he takes a seat right across from you. He motoins to the table full of food and says. "Dig in, don't want it to get cold, do you?"

You both dig in, until you can't feel your stomach's anymore.

----- ❦ -----

"Wow, that was amazing!" You sigh in delight and rest against the teacher. "Thank you, Toya, a lot."

"My pleasure." He answers, smiling a warm smile. "I have another thing planned for us, if you're up for it of course."

"Of course! I'm up for anything!" You say and you both get out of your chairs. Toya takes out his phone and connects it to a nearby speaker. Putting on the song he wanted, he put his phone down on the speaker.

The speaker starts to play a slow, romantic tune. He stretches his hand out to you and says. "{y/n}, may I have this dance?"

His eyes reflected the fairy lights and you only felt the desire to take a hold of his hand. "Yes." You speak and you both start to slow dance.

Toya rests his chin on your head, while you rest your head on his shoulder. Both of you swaying to the music under the night sky, nothing could go wrong...

Toya pulls away his chin from your head and stares at you, inching closer and closer to your lips. "{y/n}..." He breathes out, his lips centimetres away from your's.

"You don't know how much I wanted this..." He whispers and he licks his lips slightly.

Toya slowly closes the distance between you two. Leaning in even more, he deepens the kiss. Holding your beet red cheeks in his hands, he breaks the kiss, making you yearn for more.

"I love you, so much..."

When he goes in for another kiss, everything goes blank.

----- ❦ -----

Toya quickly wakes up sweating like crazy. 'It was a dream.' He thinks to himself.

The sweaty male puts his face in his hands, with his whole body red. Poor boy was overheating because of you. He groaned and turned onto his side to face the wall.

Sighing, he removes his hands from his face and he grips the blanket. If only it was real...

----- ❦ -----

Thank you so much for reading! Love you guys!
See ya in Akito's dream!

----- ❦ -----