{12} 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁

----- ❦ -----

𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁.

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

After watching the horror movie, An, Kohane and Toya were asleep. Only you and Akito were awake.

"Can't fall asleep?" The awake male asks you. You shake your head 'no'. "Same."

Looking down at your lap, you intertwine your fingers awkwardly. Feeling your vision get blurry, you lower your head.

"W-why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" Akito asks shakily. He was feeling angry and guilty. Did he say something he shouldn't have? Did someone else make you unhappy?

"It's not you, it's just that I'm a bit of an outcast and I only have one best friend." You admit, your voice wavering a bit.

Akito silently let out a sigh of relief that you weren't sad because of him. Getting back his confidence, Akito grabs both of your hands in his and reassures.

"Don't worry, you have m-, us now." He says rubbing his fingers across your's. Your cheeks flush a bit and looking up at the male, you smile.

"Thank you." You say before giving him a big hug. Now Akito was a blushing mess. Thank god you couldn't see his face, you might have gotten ideas...

The ginger, slowly wraps his arms around your body. While you rested your head on Akito's shoulder, he inhaled your scent and rested his chin on your head.

You two stayed like that for a few more seconds. Pulling away, you wiped away your remaining tears and said. "Sorry about that..."

"No, I'm glad you opened up to me." Akito smiled at you. You returned the smile and then yawned.

"I think it's about time to get to sleep. Goodnight, Akito." You say laying down on the couch next to Kohane, Akito follows.

"Night, {y/n}." Akito says before you drift off to dreamland.

----- ❦ -----

Waking up from your uncomfortable slumber on the couch, you try to get up off of the couch, but you were stopped by someone's arms wrapped around your waist.

You tried again, but to no avail. Deciding to stay still, you could hear the person breathing in your ear. You flush and turn around to see who's the culprit to your trapped self.

It was non other than a certain ginger haired male, Akito. Looking at his peaceful sleeping face, your face overheated.

"AKITO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO {Y/N}!!!" A female voice startled you and everyone awoke. Akito's hands instantly retracted from your waist and you fell off the couch.

Looking to the female who had screamed at Akito. It was An. Toya and Kohane rushed over to help you up, while An lunged at Akito.

They started to fight. An tried to punch Akito, but he blocked and slammed her into a wall. An hit her head and slid down onto the floor.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" Akito shouted and came closer to An, but you intervined.

"AKITO, STOP!" You shout and rush in front of An, shielding her from the angry ginger. Kohane was scared, what if Akito decided to hit you? What could she do? While Kohane was procrastinating,  Toya was getting ready incase things went south.

"Akito. Please leave and calm down." You say sternly to Akito. He just glares at the girl on the floor and does as you say. When he leaves you say to Toya. "Toya, please can you go after him? Your the closest to him after all."

Toya just nods and follows after Akito. While he does that you and Kohane help up An and set her down on the couch.

----- ❦ -----

Sane Secrets

- Akito is very angry.

----- ❦ -----

Thank you all so much for your votes and hearts!!!!
I love you guys and appreciate your support!
Stay safe guys!

----- ❦ -----