{19} 𝗔𝗻: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀

----- ❦ -----

𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

----- ❦ -----

----- ❦ -----

Warning: Blood and gruesome stuff!

----- ❦ -----

It was the day. That would change both of your lives. There you were waiting at the altar, waiting for her...

Rows of people were sitting on the benches, waiting for the bride to arrive, so they could get to the after party faster.

The wedding was held outside, in the warm sun. It was a perfect day for two souls to unite and live their days with eachother, hand in hand.

Then in the corner of your eye, you see a woman in white heading your way.

There she was, your soon to be wife, your beginning and your end, your life chosen partner.

She was wearing a beautiful, white, lace wedding dress, which was flowing behind her. Her veil also a white, silk material, trailed behind her when she took each step towards you.

You blushed and wondered, how you got so lucky? So lucky to find your destined partner. One that would never break your heart and you wouldn't break her's.

An finally reaches the alter and the priest begins saying the vows.

"I do."

"I do."

Everyone starts to clap and we all know what happens now. A kiss by the newly married couple.

Getting closer to your wife, you close your eyes, ready for the kiss and so is An.

Your lips both touch and the crowd of people stand up, clapping at the romantic sight.

Letting go of the short kiss, you grab An's hand and walk down the alter with her, while everyone started throwing rose petals above you.
An smiles at you and you return the gesture.

Now it was time for the after party and you were looking forward to it, especially An.

You had rented a private area by a forest for the after party. Lots of people rented it so you were glad you rented it first.

The area had a building with an all you could eat buffet and a joint dancefloor to it. It also had a hotel type place for all the guests to stay in.