Chapter Forty-two: Back From The Dead

Start from the beginning

"OH thank you God, I am fine baby, is your mother there with you?"

I couldn't feel or hear Kisara in my mind scape anymore which made me kind of relieve since I think she was with Gabby.

"Yes, mama is here."

I sighed, looking up at the ceiling as I silently thank God, I really have become attached to the family life and I really want to protect them very much.

"Okay, we have a hostage situation at the school, they are Russians packing serious fire power, I, as well as my Russian class is what's left free, I counted at least twenty in the building, tell pops to approach from the south, it's the least guarded and there is an emergency exit there, I'll meet him there at 1:45, not a minute late."

"Wilco, easy day, if you have a radio switch to channel 2:5, that's the secret channel we are using."

"Roger, be careful out there."

"You too."

She hang up and I put the phone in my back pocket, I took my radio and switch it to the channel and got on it.

"Any station this is a distress call from the Richmond High school, I am Commander Uzumaki, serial number 178923468082, please respond?"

I asked over the radio, moving out the classroom, looking both ways to make sure the place was secure and called out the room to come out.

"This is Hunter 1, we hear your distress call Commander, moving to your grid now, got your instructions, 1:45 not a minute later."

That was my old man, Captain Price. I feel so relieved hearing his voice.

"Roger Hunter, God speed."

"Alright, let's move, we are making a bee line to the south east emergency exit, we are going to get some backup, stay close to each other and keep the talking to a minimum, you hear gunshots, get down on your knee and stay on my ass, do not get lose, Understood?"

I saw multiple nodded and heard multiple yes and okay from them and I smiled.

"Good, just stick with me and you will be fine, I promise."

I got up and started to move down the hall, pistol in hand as I secure the place with it, no enemies so far but I was keeping them lock with my Rinna-Sharigan, most of them were in the auditorium and the rest were all around the school, in all twenty enemy Russians and scattered and fearful kids and teachers, easy day in deed.

I moved to the corner, holding up my hands for them to stop and locked around the corner, seeing two enemy guards at the cafeteria door, I looked back around at Miss. Smith and the others.

"Okay, we have two around this corner, I'll take them out keep your voice down and don't do anything stupid."

They nodded and I turned back around, I got ready and flared my Rinna-Sharigan, it giving me ways to take them out and I went with the quick and easy one, turning and aiming, I fired four shots at them, two to each head and they both dropped to the ground.

I motioned for the others behind the wall to come out while I moved forward, I reached the dead bodies and checked them for anything important, I found a couple mags for the pistol and a mag for my AK, since these guys were carrying different weapons, but no Suppressor, so I was still stuck with my pistol.

"What are we doing now?"

Mrs. Smith voice reached me, I looked around at her and the rest, I got up and sling the AK on my back good, my pistol on the ready position in my hand.

"We continue moving toward the exit and meet up with hunter."

She nodded, I got up off my knee and turned to the right, going down a long corridor, checking the splits and turns with my pistol. It was quiet and I couldn't be anymore in edge by that, I had at least 27 people behind me and they have no training in guns or fire fights and I am not going to put a gun in their hands.