Chapter 12: New students

Start from the beginning

"Hey Honey buns and Little red." Valentino said winking at Ark.

She blushed making me smirk.

"Hi! I'm Anne martins." The new girl said.

"Hi. I'm Ellie Evans and This is Ark, My bestfriend." I said smiling politely.

"Hi. Nice meeting you guys." Anne smiled and I was literally taken aback by her smile. She has cute little dimples that I noticed.

The whole time Alec never looked in my way or even acknowledge my presence. He just took his focus on Anne making a weird feeling in my stomach that I hate. Alec was also smiling through out the time and laughing along with the boys. Ark also warmed up at Anne and I was surprised they have a few favorites that are both the same and it made me sad that she completely forgot I was even there.

When the bell rang I stood up and mumbled a goodbye before started heading to my next class but before I was completely away from them. I heard Alec asked if he can walk her to class.

It broke my heart a little.

I sighed and entered my music class and mentally cheered when I notice the teacher hasn't arrive yet.

When I look up to my seat, I was greeted by an unfamiliar boy sitting at my seat. He was sleeping with his arms covering his face.

I tapped his shoulder "Uhm. Excuse me-yeah-uh you're kinda sitting on my seat." I said and when he looked up I let out a surprised gasp.

To say He looked ugly would be a lie. He was absolutely gorgeous with his dark green eyes and long dark lashes surrounding it and black hair that is sticking up in diffrent direction. He has a strong jawline and a pink lips that is set in a cute apologetic smile with two dimples dotted at each cheek. I can tell he was a jock on his previous school with his tan and muscular body and long legs.

He looked familiar though.

"I'm sorry." His deep and husky voice rang into my ears.

I blushed,"It's uh okay and if you don't mind you could move at the seat next to me." I said pointing to the empty seat beside my seat.

"Sure." He said before standing up and sitting to his new seat.

"Are you new here? I haven't seen you before." I asked as I plop my butt at my seat.

"Yeah. I'm a transferee along with my twin sister." He replied, his green eyes focusing on my face.

It suddenly clicked.

"Does your twin sister happen to be Anne martins?" I asked biting my lip.

"Yeah. My name is Todd Martins by the way." He said giving me a grin.

I smiled,"I'm Ellie Evans." I said holding out my hand.

He chuckled before clasping his hand to my hand and shaking it gently.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl." He said grinning.

I blushed,"Yeah. Right." I said.

He was about to reply when I was cut off by Mr. Pimp entering the class.

All the students stopped what they were doing including me and Todd.

"Hey guys. So Mr. Kingsley called in sick today and couldn't attend the class so he said, He will give you a free period today." Mr. Pimp was cut off by the students dashing out of the room.

"Can we go to the field and spend our free time there?" Todd asked as we both walked out of the music rooom.

"Sure." I replied before walking to the halls that lead through the football field but not before making sure that Todd is following me.