Time Skip of the Seasons

1st month

The first month was just simple scenes, singing, dancing, acting. The usual.

They got the first season complete, which was quite shocking. They got 8 episodes in each season, so the first one was done. However it wouldn't be revealed just yet.

(She celebrated Walker's birthday with him over facetime)

2nd month

The second month was quite like the first one, however it was going much slower. They got 4 episodes sorted.

3rd month

The third month was a full season and a half. Making them all the way to the third season being done.

Ryan, Y/N and Tom spent a lot of time together during this.

4th month

Another normal month - 1 whole season.

5th month

another normal month and the seasons were revealed to the world with their release date for the first two seasons. 5 seasons are now complete.

6th month

a small party for Tom was set as well as the fact Y/N celebrated Chris (Her dad's) birthday over facetime as well.

However they only got two episodes complete that month because they were more complicated.

7th month

The rest of the season was complete, making 6 seasons. Having just four more to go.

Y/N celebrated her 14th birthday during this time too.

8th month.

The 8th month was more entertaining. Sebastians birthday was of course celebrated over facetime. And another season was made. 7th season.

9th month

The 9th month was the one month that she was actually asked to prank Ryan and Tom in a way for the film.

"Wait, your wanting me to faint?" Y/N asked.
"Yep. It's not going to be realistic if not. So it's our only shot." The director explained.

She ended up agreeing to it, so when everyone got onto the set, they were ready in so little time. They began acting and Y/N of course waited for the point.

Y/N of course grabbed onto the nearest person's arm. Which turned out to be Ryan.

"You alright?" Ryan asked.
This was answered when Rose dropped. Tom instantly shot over.

Ryan was quick to move Y/N into the recovery position. He looked around to notice the crew had...Disapeered?

"Just wait it out. She'll be fine." Ryan sighed.

"CUT! Well done you lot. And well done, Y/N." The director smiled.

Of course, they finished the full season there.

10th month

the 10th month was spent with the 9th season.

Of course, people were getting excited to go home as well.

11th month

The 10th month was half of the last season.

12th Month (Christmas)

The whole month was spent doing the last few episodes. However, with that, Chris and Sebastian came to Canada.

They had a large party sort of thing at Ryans house for two days. For christmas.

The list of people there was...

Ryan Reynolds,
Blake Reynolds,
Inez Reynolds,
Betty Reynolds,
James Reynolds,
Y/N Evans-Stan,
Chris Evans-Stan,
Sebastian Evans-Stan,
Walker Scobell,
Heather Scobell,
Peter Scobell,

Tom Holland had to go home for the 3 days they had off to spend time with his family.

They finally finished it a few days into January. They did get time to celebrate Walkers 15th birthday however. Y/N was excited to turn 15 in just a few months.