Ryan Reynolds

Once she knocked on the door, it took a few seconds for Ryan to open the door.

"Oh fuck." He mumbled, taking her bags and putting them inside before rushing her into the sitting room.

"I've got you. it's alright." He spoke, looking at the marks on her. "I'm going to call the police and then we're gonna get you sorted." He told her, moving away to call the police.

Around fifteen minutes later, police were at the front door. Two of them went into the sitting room with Ryan to take photo's of the marks as well as questions about what happened.

Y/N even noted that Ryan had tears dripping down his cheeks as the police took photo's of her marks.

"We're going to sort out another court day for you." The police explained.
"Thanks..." Y/N mumbled.
"I've called Chris and Sebastian. They've got on a plane and should be here before Midnight." Ryan explained, walking over before sitting beside her.
"Thanks Ryan..." She mumbled.
"Come here kiddo." Ryan spoke, pulling her into a hug. She instantly put her face to his chest.

She just sat there as the Police talked around them. Apparently, her mother, father and Mark had all been collected by police and were now going to the police station for the night. Then when Chris and Sebastian got there. Tommorow, Chris, Sebastian and Ryan had been given permission to fight for Y/N's custody again so she could go back home with Chris and Sebastian. Along with being aloud to go back to Marvel which she hadn't been at for around three days now.