Who will Win?

When the time came to the point of the whole court, Sebastian, Chris and her biological parents were called into the hall.

A woman walked over to Y/N around an hour into the court. She didn't look happy at all.
"I'm sorry hun, but it seems like at the moment, your biological parents are winning this." She explained.

Despite the worry, she waited for the news. Y/N also looked through her phone of the pictures of her old dog, Bucky. They hadn't had him long but he had been given to Chris's sister not long ago. She ignored that however when the woman once again walked out to her.

"I'm sorry... Your biological parent's won." She spoke sadly. Before handing her a sheet of paper with the information about what would now happen.

1. Y/N was not aloud around ten feet of either Chris or Sebastian.
2. Y/N would collect her items from Chris's house before she would have to move in with her parents again.
3. Y/N wasn't aloud to continue acting for Marvel

She of course didn't like these rules but obviously, she didn't have much of a choice.

When her parents walked out, they were smiling before taking her to their car. They then drove her to Chris's house and told her to go inside and pack all of her items.

Y/N of course went inside and packed everything. In no rush at all in hopes Chris and Sebastian would be home before she left. But they werent.

She got into the car again as they drove to their house.

The house was a simple American house. Although, they stated that they wouldn't be staying there for more than a day since tommorow, they would be getting on a plane and moving to Britain. They gave her a picture of the house and she instantly realised she knew the house. It was close to Ryan Reynolds home.

They were going to live in a home in Vancouver. Now, Ryan's home was to the side of a road. It was a large peace of property. Not even a ten minute walk was the house they had. It was much smaller than Ryan's but it was in the middle of nowhere as well.

That night as she was on the sofa of her parent's living room. She grabbed out her phone.