Another day on Set

When Chris and Y/N got onto set, they instantly headed off to their trailers to get ready. Sebastian wasn't coming in today since his character wasn't part of it all. 

Either way, Y/N got into her trailer and got changed into her suit. She carefully did her makeup and curled her hair slightly. Since her nails were perfectly fine, she just got up and moved over to her sofa, grabbing out her phone.

Y/N went through Instagram until she looked up when her door opened. Walker walked inside, fully dressed and styled up for his character. Walker smiled to her and walked over to the sofa. He sat beside her.

"Morning." Walker spoke.
"Morning." Y/N smiled back to him, leaning her head onto his shoulder as she watched her phone. Walker didn't seem to mind, soon finding himself focusing on Y/N's phone as well. 

"Should've known you two were together." Robert spoke, walking into the Trailer.
"Morning Uncle Robert." Y/N spoke to him, still watching her phone.
"You two need to get onto set." Robert told them, rolling his eyes slightly.
"Already?" Y/N asked, sitting up straight and putting her phone down.
"Yes now." Robert laughed slightly.

Y/N sighed, getting herself up off of the sofa. She was followed by Walker who followed after her onto the set that they were needed at.

"Morning kiddo's." Anthony smiled, giving Y/N a hug.
"Morning Anthony." Y/N spoke before rushing off to get ready for the scene.

"Right everyone ready? Three Two one, and action!" The director yelled.

"Who're you?" Y/N asked Walker.
"I just told you that." Walker sighed.

They continued to talk for a bit for the whole scene.

"You worked with Y/N?" Steve asked, walking behind her.
"Well no, I worked with who she worked with." Walker explained to him.
"I'm Steve Rogers. What's your name?" He asked.
"Walker." He told him, shaking his hand.