Y/N

I usually don't start writing chapter's on week days over 1 a day. Unless I have time of course. It so happens that I cant sleep due to my growing migrane attack. Therefore have decided to make another chapter.

"Poor kid's been through so much..." Robert sighed.
"She's famous, everyone knows what's going on." Hemsworth explained, showing his phone.
"Ryan's canceling one of the movies for the time being. Apparently he's starting a new film about Y/N." Chris sighed, showing the text from Ryan.

Ryan: Cancelled a movie we were gonna start on soon. Instead, we're doing it on what Y/N had to go through.

"That's saying something." Robert pointed out.
"Where is Y/N?" Sebastian mumbled.
"She went upstairs." Chris told him.
"Probably sleeping. She had to worry about a fifteen year old touching her in her parents home." Robert explained. "Perhaps if you get Walker to talk to her about that." He added.
"They're close friends but I think she needs a woman to speak to her. Someone who knows her too." Chris E sighed.
"I can get Elsa to talk to her." Hemsworth suggested. "I'm sure Elsa would love to have time with Y/N too. She's still wanting to get the poor kid into modling." Hemsworth explains.
"Great idea. But wait a couple of days. Maybe after the cast have seen her." Chris Evans explained.

"We're here!" Anthony Mackie and Tom Hiddleston yelled, opening the door and walked in. Tom Holland came in a second later.
"Came as soon as my parents let me." Tom smiled, even though he was old enough to make his own desisions.
"Come on in. We're just talking. Y/N's asleep." Robert explained.
"Righty." Anthony nodded, walking over and sitting down.
"I'm gonna go check on her." Tom Holland said to Sebastian who nodded. He then headed up the two sets of stairs before knocking on her door.