Quick Game Show

Y/N was on a little game show with Paul Rudd and RDJ and was currently listening.

"Welcoming Y/N Evans, Paul Rudd and Robert Downey Jr!

They spoke a bit before starting the first test.

"Alright, which one of you can get a fellow Avenger to accept a call. Rules, no one calls Sebastan Stan or Chris Evans since they're protective of Y/N." The man stated.
"Y/N will win this either way." RDJ shrugged, going to call someone. "I mean, who's gonna deny talking to a kid? Except for Anthony Mackie anyways." He shrugged.
Y/N called Anthony Mackie who answered instantly.

"Hey Anthony, sorry, just wanted to call you and make sure your alive." She spoke.
"Sure kid, also do you need anything for set?" He asked.
"No, I think im set." She smiled before they hung up.

"I win." Y/N smirked.
"That's no surprise. I mean I called around 8 people and none of them answered." Paul stated.
"I called Chris Hemsworth but he didn't answer." RDJ shrugged.
"It's nice to know the team are worried about their little ones." The man smiled.
"Honestly she never calls anyone except for her manager, Chris and Sebastian so when she calls someone else, it's usually the time to worry." Robert stated.

"OK so next your all gone call your lovers and tell them you got into a car accident. For you Y/N, your gonna call a random Avenger. SPIN THE WHEEL!" He yelled. A name came onto the screen. 'Chris Hemsworth."

"He didn't answer my call, so good luck." RDJ smiled.
"Best reaction wins." He smirked.

Rudd was first. He called his wife.

"Hey love, I got into an accident." He stated.
"You're meant to be at that show." The voice stated.
"I know but I crashed." He informed.
"Then be careful and get to work."

Then came RDJ who got no response.

Y/N called Hemsworth and got ready by fake crying. When it answered she saw betrayal in Roberts eyes.

"I-i got in a c-crash." She spoke.
"Woah calm down. Who's with you right now? Is either of the cast members with you?" His voice asked, filled with worry.
"N-no." She stuttered.
"Right shit. Let me call your dad." He spoke.
"Wait no don't worry. I'm on a show. It was a dare." She stated.
"Right. I'll call later when your done." He stated before hanging up.

"Two for Y/N. Zero for Robert and Paul." He stated.
"Great. Getting beat by a kid." Robert sighed before the next game came onto the screen. Best funny moment.

The one time she pranked Sebastian with water came to her head and she smirked.

"Right, have any of you got any funny stories?" The man asked.
"I personally have. However I think it best for leaving mine till last." She smirked.

"Well I guess my funny story is that my first ever role that I played, it wasn't as a kid as most of you might expect. In 1970 I appeared in my own fathers film of Pound. For people like Y/N I'll explain the movie. It was a movie that showed the life of dogs in the city pound, and they were played by human actors. I found myself being one of those puppy's." He explained. "Other than that, I do what Y/N does, I hide snacks around the set." He laughed followed by everyone else laughing.

"I don't really have any funny stories but I guess I know one cute thing. It is that I'm still being inspired by a kid that was nice to me in fourth Grade." Paul shrugged.

"Right, Y/N do you have any stories? You said you did." He smiled.

"Oh yeah, when Sebastian first slept at our place a long while ago, he technically lives at our place now. Anyways I woke up early one morning. Grabbed water and went to the guest room. Poured it on him and ran to my dads room and hid under his bed. Got dragged out from under the bed by my dad before getting tickled by the both of them. It was honestly a fun time." She smiled.

"Seems Y/N won yet another round." The man smiled. "Right last little game, is another prank call so get your phones out." He smirked.

Each and every one of them grabbed out their phones. "I want you all to phone someone on speaker and tell them something you've wanted to ask or say to them for a bit of time." He explained.

"I guess I'll go first." Robert spoke, calling Chris Evans.

"What is it Robert? Is it something to do with Y/N?" He asked.
"Yes it is. But shes safe. Anyways, was wondering if I could be Y/N's godfather." He stated.
"Your already her uncle." Chris spoke before hanging up.
"I'm your favourite uncle anyways." Robert shrugged.

"My turn." Paul sighed, calling his own manager.

"What's wrong Paul?" The voice asked.
"Hey I wanted to ask something." He spoke.
"What is it?" She asked. "Your meant to be in an interview." She added.
"Well I was wondering if I could have a break for like a week to go out with my family." He spoke.
"Sure. I'll organize a week." She answered before hanging up.

"My turn." Y/N smiled calling Sebastian Stan.

"Hey papa." She smiled as people watched her.
"Hey kiddo, what's wrong?" Sebastian asked.
"I was wanting to ask you something." She took in a deep breath.
"Sure kid, tell me what's up." Sebastian answered. "Do I need to grab your dad?" He added.
"Nope, just you." She sighed.
"Right, what's wrong then?" Sebastian asked.
"Can you uh... Adopt me? Like with Chris who's already adopted me, can you adopt me too?" She asked.
Sebastian's line shut up a minute before a gasp. "Holy shit." He mumbled.
"Language!" A voice yelled faintly on his line.
"I'll get back to you on that one kid, after I'm sure I'm not having a heart attack." He stated hanging up.

"It seems Y/N has won the challenge today. Well done also Y/N for finishing up your first ever Marvel Movie. It's fun having one of your own, right?" He asked.
"Amazing." She nodded.
"And when's the movie premiere?" He asked.
"In two days." She smiled.