Two Months later

Y/N had been staying with Ryan Reynolds for over two months. She had been in full contact with her dad and papa. As well as her friends. However filming Deadpool did come with disadvantages. It was a lot of work and it got exhausting. Y/N was thankfully able to keep up with her studies.

March came with some downsides since they still weren't done. Including not being with her family for St. Patrick's day. However the last day on set came quite quickly and she was happy being told she was finally aloud to go home.

Y/N was in the room she had been gifted just two months ago when someone walked in, she realised it to be Ryan.

"Hey kid." He spoke, walking over to where she was sat on the floor, packing her suitcase.
"Oh, hey Ryan. Can I help you?" She asked. "Penny and Baxter are downstairs if you're looking for them." She smiled.
"I'm not looking for the dogs, kid. I'm just seeing how you are. You get to go home leter today. You excited?" He asked.
"I really am. Dad wanted to come and visit but set is keeping him. Sebastian's helping me surprise him." She smiled.
"He hasn't adopted you yet?" Ryan asked.
"Not yet." She sighed.

She finished up packing and Ryan dropped her off at the airport, letting her get into her plane before leaving.

When the plane arrived, Y/N instantly left. When she walked out she saw Sebastian waiting so she just ran over and hugged him.

"Hey kiddo, missed you." Sebastian spoke, hugging her. "Ready to go surprise your dad on set?" He asked.
"Marvel set?" She asked.
"As we said, you get to surprise the rest of the cast too." He said.

They got to the set quickly surprisingly and she was in an outfit that hid her face for now.

Either way, they got onto the set and Sebastian held her hand as they watched the last scene.

Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Robert Downye Jr was there.

"And cut! Well done!" The director yelled.
"Hey Sebastian!" Chris yelled.
"Hey Chris." Sebastian spoke, kissing him.

"Hey dad." She spoke.
"Y/N?..." Chris mumbled.
"Hey Dad." She smirked, removing her hood.