Y/N Decides to Prank Walker

Y/N had been sat in her trailer. Thinking. She had been getting private requests from fans asking her to prank Walker with a prank that she had done to the crew, Robert and Chris not too long ago. Therefore, she was deciding if she should actually do the prank. Would it change her friendship with him?

"What're you thinking about?" Sebastian asked as he was using her makeup table.
"My fans want me to prank Walker. I just don't know if I should or not." She sighed.
"What prank is it?" Sebastian asked.
"Fainting." She rolled her eyes.
"You've fainted actually once. Fainted pranked everyone on my request. And now you're gonna do Walker too? Great idea!" Sebastian grinned. "So when are you thinking about doing it?" He added.
"I guess in an hour. I guess it's because of the fact Walker wants to talk to me about random stuff." She shrugged.

As the hour came, she headed to Walkers trailer. She stood outside the trailer. Taking in a deep breath, getting her phone ready before walking in, ready to act.

"Hey Walker." She spoke, putting the phone against the wall to record them. She then walked over to the sofa and sat down behind him. Plopping her head down on his back.

"Are you alright?" Walker asked as soon as he felt her face against his back.
"Just a bit dizzy. it's alright though. Give me a bit of time...." She mumbled against his back.
"Let me grab you some water." He smiled, standing up and walking over to the mini fridge, grabbing out a water bottle before walking over to her. He opened the bottle for her before crouching a little, holding it infront of her lips as she took a few sips.

"How's that feel?" Walker asked, putting the water down.
"I'm good, thanks Walker." She smiled gently to him, going to stand up.
"Hold up." Walker spoke, pushing her gently back down.
"I'm fine Walker." She looked at him.
"Just... Wait for a bit. I don't want you falling." Walker told her.

She just sat with him, wondering how she was going to do the prank if she wasn't aloud or able to get up.
She looked around his trailer and saw something she could do to get away with it. Sort out his makeup. She stood up, despite Walker saying she probably shouldn't.

She walked over to the vanity table and sorted out the messy makeup all over his table. However looked at the phone. Stopping. She put a hand on the table, putting her face down.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Walker asked.
"Mmh..." Y/N mumbled, slowly, going  towards to floor. Her knee's bending as she made her way down.
"Y/N." Walker spoke, rushing over to her, kneeling beside her as she stayed on her knees, face down and hand still holding onto the table. "Y/N. Hey." Walker spoke, gently grabbing her arm. Y/N took this as a way to let herself fall.. Right against Walker.

"Shit. Y/N. Y/N." He rushed, sitting down properly, helping Y/N to lay down properly.
This was something he didn't understand, therefore he quickly grabbed out his phone and called Ryan.

Ryan Reynolds instantly answered the call.
"What's up kiddo?" Ryan asked.
"Y/N passed out, I don't know what to do." Walker spoke, voice rushed.
"She passed out? Does she have a fever?" Ryan asked.
"No, she doesnt." He answered.
"Did she say anything before?" Ryan asked.
"Yeah, she said she was dizzy." Walker answered, still patting her face.
"Is her face pale or red?" Ryan asked.
"Uh... Pale?" Walker stated.
"Right, put her feet up." Ryan told him.
"Got it." Walker nodded to himself.
"No need. Jesus." Y/N stated.
"Y/N? Are you alright?" Ryan's voice yelled.
"Yeah, it was a prank, I'm sorry." She told him. She then turned to Walker, however her eyes widened as a pair of lips attatched to hers.

After Walker moved back away from her. He looked at her. He went to say something however she shot up, grabbed her phone and ran out of the trailer and back to her own. Sebastian was still sat there.

"I JUST KISSED WALKER!" She shouted.
"Holy shit. You what?" Chris and Sebastian asked instantly.