A week Full of Interviews after the Premiere

Monday was the Premiere.

Tuesday:

She got up on Tuesday morning, well aware that she was going to the first Interview of the week. Today would be a simple 'full' cast interview with fans asking questions. Therefore she went with a simple blue coloured dress to represent her dad.

She walked downstairs and was greeten by her dad and papa, both wearing matching suits while talking over coffee

"Morning." She smiled.
"Morning kiddo, you're going with a nice dress aren't you?" Chris asked, smiling to his daughter.
"I wanted to go with Captain America theme. Minus the red and minus the white." She smirked.
"Well you look great kid." He smiled.
"When're we off?" She asked.
"In half an hour." Sebastian told her.
"Who's at today's interview?" She asked.
"Robert, us three, Tom Holland, Anthony Mackie, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner." Sebastian spoke as if reading it off of a list.
"Nine people." She shrugged and grabbed an ice coffee from the fridge.
"Eat something with that." Sebastian told her.
"Yep, I know." She sighed, grabbing a yogurt from the fridge also.

Around half an hour later, they all got into the car and headed off to the place their interview would be at. 
It was quick from that point and they got into the interview almost instantly.
They all stood outside of the stage, waiting for their names to be yelled.

There were 9 chairs with gaps in the middle of them and then that was it, no chairs for producers since it was fans asking.

"First welcoming Jeremy Renner, Clint Barton!" A man yelled. He went to the far left. "Then we've got Mark Ruffalo!" He added. Mark went to the far right and sat down.
"Next up, Tom Holland playing Spiderman!" He yelled.
Tom went to sit beside Jeremy on the right.
"We've got Chris Hemsworth! playing Thor!" he added.
Chris walked over to Mark and sat down.
"We've got the marvel man himself, Robert Downey Jr!" The man yelled.
Robert sat on the seat next to Tom.
"Next up, Anthony Mackie!" He yelled.

Anthony walked out and went beside Chris Hemsworth.
"And now the last three people. Starting with Captain America, Chris Evans!" He yelled.
Chris walked out, waving as he sat beside Robert.
"We've got our second star of this movie, Winter Soldier, Sebastian Stan!" Sebastian walked out and sat beside Anthony, leaving the seat in the centre middle for the main actress.
"And last but not least, our main actress, The Winter Soldiers Daughter, Y/N Evans!" He yelled.

Y/N walked out and sat in the centre chair of the stage. The man then began going over the rules including not mensioning things that shouldn't be mensioned infront of children since Y/N was there.

"Right, first questions." The man spoke as people began making a line behind the main mic. She noticed the line was huge.

"My question is for Chris Evans, Sebastian and Y/N." A girl spoke.
"Go right ahead." Sebastian smiled, putting his mic to his lips before he spoke. Each of them had a mic.
"Well, we all know that Chris adopted Y/N a while back, however Chris and Sebastian, you've been dating for a bit, and we've heard that Y/N asked Sebastian to adopt her. How's that heading?" She asked.