Chapter 20

(Dreams pov)

It has now been a week since I have turned and everything was going well.

I was out of my new place and swimming in the water looking for seashells to add to my collection. George was always worried about me going out by myself but that doesn't really stop me.

I sit on the sand and pick up a seashell. I hold it and look at the coral. George swims up next to me and also sits down.

"I told you not to go out today" George says

"Sorry" I say. I look at the seashell.

George takes the seashell and throws it away. I look down at the sand.

"I-it was s-so pretty..." I say "I-it reminds me o-of y-you"

"I don't care!" George yells "I told you not to leave today"

"I am sorry" I say. George gets up and swims away.

I get up and swim around to find the seashell. I find the seashell and pick it up. I swim back to the castle. I got to the castle and swim into the bedroom, I put the seashell with the other ones.

I lay down on the sand and fall asleep.

-

I wake up to see George in front of me.

I roll over to face away from him.

"I am sorry" George says. He swims over to the way I am facing.

George puts a seashell in front of me. I look up at him and he smiles.

"This seashell reminds me of you, It's not perfect but it's just the way I like it" George says. I swim up and hug George tightly.

I start crying a little, George rubs my back to calm me down.

"Your so soft" George says. I giggle a little.

"But I love it" George says. I hum and slowly start to fall asleep.

I close my eyes and fall asleep again.

-

I wake up with George staring at me.

I jump back and my tail kicks up the sand. Sand flys in front of George and when it disappeared George was gone.

I started to get scared. I swim to the corner of the room and curl up to my tail. I hear splashing of water coming up to the door.

I put my tail flipper over my face. The door slowly opens. I start to shake in fear as something swims up to me.

"My little Prince!"

I move my tail away from my face to see George. I jump onto him with a hug.

"I am sorry my Prince did I scare you when I was staring at you then I disappeared" George says. I nod into his chest.

George rubs my back. I rub my tears into George's shoulder. George runs his finger over my scales.

It sends shivers down my body. George pulls on one of my scales. The scale falls off and George looks at me.

"I am so sorry" George says

"It's fine" I mumble into George's shoulder

I fall into a deep sleep.