Chapter 2

(Dreams pov)

Sapnap keeps looking at me in class which was unnatural.

The teacher was talking about siren and I was writing notes about what the teacher was saying in my note book for class. Sapnap puts his hand on my note book and I look at him, he looks at the teacher and so do I. 

The teacher was looking at me.

"So Dream I would like you tell you that you were taken by a siren today" The teacher says

"I was?!" I say

"You heard screaming with is the lure then you were dragged under, I am surprised that you are still here and alive" The teacher says. I sit back in my chair.

I feel something in my clothes so I pull it out and it was a scale from a tail. I put it on the desk and stand up. I start shaking my shirt and watch as scales fall out from my shirt.

"Wow I guess you did meet a siren" The teacher says. I listen out to her a soft sound calling me.

I stumble to my chair and sit down. Something is pulling me but I refuse to go.

-

Class has finished and I walk out alone Sapnap was not next to me. Once again I hear a soft sound, I walk over to my locker and put my books down. The soft sound gets louder.

I close my locker and suddenly everything becomes a blur.

(Georges pov)

One of the best thing about being a powerful siren is that you can make your sound go to a person and no one else can hear it.

I watch as the male stumbles down to me. He falls over in front of me.

I grab him with my tail and drag him into the water. I swim over to a cave and put him on the sand.

Now was the perfect time to claim him. I crawl onto the land and over to the male. I claim him while he is here and while I still have time

After I fully claimed him, he will be fully claimed forever. The male opens his eyes, I slide back into the water but only let my eyes show.

The male looks at me.

(Dreams pov)

I wake up on a cave.

I look around and see 2 eyes staring at me from the water. I back away in fear and hit the back of the cave.

"P-please d-dont hurt me!" I yell. The thing just continues to stare at me.

The thing slowly swims closer to me, it crawls out of the water. The thing was a siren with a blue tail and brown eyes.

"S-stay away!" I yell. The siren crawls closer to me.

The siren stops just a few feet away from my face.

"How can I" The siren says. The siren runs it's fingers on the side of my face.

"When your so cute" The siren says. It was the first time anyone has called me cute.

"T-thank you" I say

"Your very welcome" The siren says.